• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

xCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave you rep for this, also I could help you with a layout I suppose =P

Ok so, I am planning on using xcms for my Server named Aleria. I need the following information before I can use it,

Does it have any current security leaks?
Is it updated recently?
Can you do a personal add for aleria? (Not necessary actually)

Thanks,
Arlianin

It was uplated this weak
It don't have any security leaks that I know, and Talaturen has send me all bugs he know to, and all is fixed
Of course I help you

Well, I sent a msg to Talaturen via msn and I am not sure whether I had asked if xCMS had security leaks or if it was that it was really secure. Oh well, I'll have to as him once again :( Well I believe I will be using this soon enough though.

Well, I sent a msg to Talaturen via msn and I am not sure whether I had asked if xCMS had security leaks or if it was that it was really secure. Oh well, I'll have to as him once again :( Well I believe I will be using this soon enough though.

I hope you will :p

i think u should make a nicer layout :p

Im looking for some one to make a better layot :)

Just been very inactive with the project for a while now. But i shall start again :D

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in C:\Users\gebruiker\Desktop\forgottenserver\Xammp\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 102

anyone knows how i can fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back