• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xedrai's sprites

Xedrai

Asshawk!
Reaction score
Since I started with OT again I also got back into spriting, and since I want to have new sprites for a couple of weapons and armors I thought about making them myself.

I really need critique and feedback so that I learn how to make better sprites, so if something is bad please tell me. :)

These are the first sprites I attempted to make, I'm quite pleased with Narsil but I'm unsure about the dwarven blade...

Attachments

look who's back.
how is the lotr project going?

the light/shade is a little wrong on the dwarven sword

I watched ur old topic since 1 page as unregistered user. Show them more your skillz. :) Keep it up!

It's a start!

157fcdv.png

This side of the armor > should be more shaded than the other.

The golden sword, the problem is not directly on the painting, but the colors.

Would be better a Brown > Orange > Yellow > White Yellow > White.

And i'm sure you could improve the AA.

I've tried shading the armor a bit more and I changed the hue of the golden sword too, I noticed that it was more green yellow than orange yellow... xD

The shading doesn't stand out that much, but it was kinda hard with the palette I used. I tried to limit the amount of colors I used in these two just to test myself.

Attachments

Armor looks pretty good, still the part under the belt needs a lot of work.

Back