• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia XenoBot beta out for free ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this virus free?
and how i use it?

Last edited:
And the cunt that released it, I hope you and your family members die from cancer
Just by reading this comment, I can tell that you are no better than OP... M'just syng tururu.

@UP:
Probb only get both posts deleted because of obvious off-topic.

Which rule are you referring to? This would most likely have been deleted even though we don't have any rules against it to respect to the software developers... but in this case the author has stated that he should be given credits when our database is hacked (see: https://i.imgur.com/EUw0n.png). Therefore this kid deserves no respect.

Actually, if you took half a minute to actually read the whole thread, you would of realized that he said he was in the wrong and was just upset.

Please support your statement. How does this bot suck? lol.

officially by paying for it you get access to beta and later you get full version, and full version is meant to pwn
but what will happen? idk
probably just like tugbot: for half of users doesnt even start, for others crashes randomly and/or executes some random shit

That's why it sucks.

wewqeqewq_s731.PNG

You're thinking TUGBot, moron.

officially by paying for it you get access to beta and later you get full version, and full version is meant to pwn
but what will happen? idk
probably just like tugbot: for half of users doesnt even start, for others crashes randomly and/or executes some random shit

I am thinking about TUGbot, just like how it sucks. Thanks, moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back