• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia XenoBot beta out for free ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
wewqeqewq_s731.PNG

rightclick_6102.PNG

Stick to XenoBot, no more fights. Next offtopic/spam will lead to a warning and/or infraction.

Can someone then put a new link?

It has no Cavebot atm anyway and also it's just beta.

Well guys, I can compare this case just with Elf's war script releases, yet you should be fair enough (even if you don't like him obviously) to accept the fact that he doesn't want it to be released, just like Elf didn't wanted his to be released and we all know what happened with those who where doing it.

I'm not here to defend Darkstar in any way as he's acting like a jerk aswell and he knows that.
Yet think about if you where in his xase and you worked hard for something and then someone pops up and releases it, you would be asking for justice aswell, atleast I would do.

@CyberM I have personally nothing against you and you know that but acting like that wont solve anything for sure and it'll just spice up the offtopicness and flames even more.

Just close this thread to prevent furthermore flaming and to ensure the creators will.

kind regards, Evil Hero.

true, but it's up to Tala, read:
Cracks? This doesn't look cracked, and the author has stated that he is going to hack OtLand (still waiting) so once he do that he can physically remove this from our database.

you should just post an attachtment and that's fine.

that's already done fallen :p

Every damned time I try to put this hellish cesspool of ignorant masses lead by biased moderators, you all manage to do something to spark a conflict over something that the rules are strictly against, but the moderators, in their wondrous logic, see these rules as flexible when it comes to people that are slightly unsavory in their warped sense of reality. I really would just like to leave this on it's own regard and let things pan out without my interjection, but when fucknuts like the "elite" few on this forum manage to outdo themselves yet again, something has to be done.

Shit is about to hit the fan, hope you brought an umbrella.

Every damned time I try to put this hellish cesspool of ignorant masses lead by biased moderators, you all manage to do something to spark a conflict over something that the rules are strictly against, but the moderators, in their wondrous logic, see these rules as flexible when it comes to people that are slightly unsavory in their warped sense of reality. I really would just like to leave this on it's own regard and let things pan out without my interjection, but when fucknuts like the "elite" few on this forum manage to outdo themselves yet again, something has to be done.

First of all, this would never have happened if DarkStar was not running his mouth on other forums.
Also second of all, it's his own fault not adding Hardware fingerprint to the product. Even ImgSnapper got a way of identicating each client, and that program is free. Haha

That's some heavy english, mate.

@up I think you'll find that Mikolaj is the noob as it works for me 100% but not using the one from the OP i bought it at xenobot

how can you grant me it don't have virus ?
any mod has scanned it ?
ty for possibles helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back