• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia XenoBot beta out for free ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this a very amusing thread. The admins are obviously showing that they do not care if your software is released on here with no permission given. Thus if were to leak the donator content, it shall be allowed since it does not involve a crack, correct? Another thing that I find funny is the threads title, "Beta" as though the thread starter will be releasing anything more after this.

"Darkstar shouldn't have said this.... etc. etc. etc."

Okay, he shouldn't have said whatever he said, you already dealt with that by deleting his accounts and threads, so that means it was on even grounds, so now that you are allowing something such as this, you are opening yourselves for the old saying "An eye for an eye."

I will hack you.... etc. etc. etc.

Obviously should not have been said, but do you see anything different with OTLand? No, so why hold a grudge? Nothing has happened to OTLand, it was a false threat aimed out of anger. Humans aren't perfect, they have the tendency to get pissed off.

Things were said from both parties, so why not just call it even and close the thread? I'm sure all you moderators would be equally as pissed off if the donator section was leaked and OTLand started losing customers. This is all purely vengeance and there is no point in continuing the fight, just both parties grow up and end it.

I find this a very amusing thread. The admins are obviously showing that they do not care if your software is released on here with no permission given. Thus if were to leak the donator content, it shall be allowed since it does not involve a crack, correct? Another thing that I find funny is the threads title, "Beta" as though the thread starter will be releasing anything more after this.

Okay, he shouldn't have said whatever he said, you already dealt with that by deleting his accounts and threads, so that means it was on even grounds, so now that you are allowing something such as this, you are opening yourselves for the old saying "An eye for an eye."

Obviously should not have been said, but do you see anything different with OTLand? No, so why hold a grudge? Nothing has happened to OTLand, it was a false threat aimed out of anger. Humans aren't perfect, they have the tendency to get pissed off.

Things were said from both parties, so why not just call it even and close the thread? I'm sure all you moderators would be equally as pissed off if the donator section was leaked and OTLand started losing customers. This is all purely vengeance and there is no point in continuing the fight, just both parties grow up and end it.

Will you have my babies? =o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back