• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xomoda's mapping pieces

As I stated already I've looked through pretty much every show-off thread, so of course I'm inspired by other works, but I don't copy them sqm for sqm :)

Started again after a small break due to school ;)

A mountain, no idea about monsters though:

Mountain2_3.png

Mountain2_4.png

Mountain2_2.png

Mountain2_5.png

Something I started working on today, it's still missing some details in a few parts:

Winter.png

(sign taken from a "smart ideas thread")
Winter_2.png

Winter_3.png

City is too randomly.
Standard .

You can tell that by 2 pictures? Gotta be amazing to be omniscient :blink:

Also I wrote that I just started + it's missing few details - if it was finished already I'd post more than 2½ houses for god's sake ^_^

I love it man <3
i need to talk more in a deal ...try put more detailed in ice :)

looks great, but at the last pic you should imo delete the grey mountain part and replace it with snow/ice

looks great, but at the last pic you should imo delete the grey mountain part and replace it with snow/ice

is there a snow ground just like the grey mountain part is? Idk how to explain it... a "high" one xD I've been searching but didn't find anything and since I can only use simone's editor it's pretty frustrating too :p

is there a snow ground just like the grey mountain part is? Idk how to explain it... a "high" one xD I've been searching but didn't find anything and since I can only use simone's editor it's pretty frustrating too :p

ooh rofl, my bad, there isnt anything like that i guess :p

lovely<3
why theres grass near the mountain?

Back