• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ya dun goofd

Tanner

thank you based god
Reaction score
00:01 Acerockola [975]: i already contacted my isp they are looking into it when they find the person which shouldnt be hard considering they have there own department that does this then i will be prosucating who ever it was

00:06 Acerockola [975]: no more like i take u to court and i sue u for the damages done

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

DDoS Attack - Distributed Denial of Service Attack (A.K.A. Ping)

The distributed bit means that unless they go to each bot computer of the botnet and find out where the the attack command came from (which can be thwarted by just going to a free Wifi area some distance away), they will never find the culprit. This is given that they used a DDoS attack, not a DoS attack (anyone still using a DoS attack should be taken out and shot for being such a bad script kiddie).

00:01 Acerockola [975]: i already contacted my isp they are looking into it when they find the person which shouldnt be hard considering they have there own department that does this then i will be prosucating who ever it was

00:06 Acerockola [975]: no more like i take u to court and i sue u for the damages done

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
typical BR SehSehASheuASHeuAshASUhe

ddos attack - distributed denial of service attack (a.k.a. Ping)

the distributed bit means that unless they go to each bot computer of the botnet and find out where the the attack command came from (which can be thwarted by just going to a free wifi area some distance away), they will never find the culprit. This is given that they used a ddos attack, not a dos attack (anyone still using a dos attack should be taken out and shot for being such a bad script kiddie).

qft

Back