• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yalahar bug reports.

Missing a npc.. Bank npc and there should be 2 npcs just north of bank.. There you sell halberds etc

Well i have found alike pretty damn many bugs :D

Monster that dosent excist/spawn..

*Infernalist
*Damage Worker Golem
*Worker Golem
*War Golem
*HellSPAWN

I could probebly keep going but im pretty sure none of the new monsters excist, by that i mean they aint added ingame..

Also NPC's that goes between one of these quarters to another does not work, when you tell him like "sunken" then he does not respond.

If i explained bad tell me and ill write a bit better. :p
Made it pretty fast since im still exploring, well thats all for now..

<3

Last edited:
No npc in mana shop.. No npc where you can buy spears etc on top of mana shop tower:thumbup:

monsters are not in spawns, hell spawn stairs bugged, little bugs on bogs in mutated area, arena mutataed rat stairs wrong place

Mana Pot guy is missing
So is the ammo shop
Infernalist

I cant open my windows in the house ^^:huh:
22:12 You see a golden wall lamp. Cant use it

New city NO NEW CREATURES :/

Most Stairsets are bugged. You cant go down them but you can walk on them,(You cannot uh while standing on it).

shouldn't i get credits for ports :>?

bugs...
16lxrao.png

bug2.png

bug3.png

bug4.png

bug5.png

bug5.png

bug7.png

bug8.png

bug9.png

Last edited:
Ok, i start
There is no resp of Yala monsters, like Worker Golems, Nightmare Scions, Bloobs etc.

You can't enter to Grim Reapers, can't Enter into Vengoth (with castle)

I will msg when i found more.

Well i have found alike pretty damn many bugs :D

Monster that dosent excist/spawn..

*Infernalist
*Damage Worker Golem
*Worker Golem
*War Golem
*HellSPAWN

I could probebly keep going but im pretty sure none of the new monsters excist, by that i mean they aint added ingame..

Also NPC's that goes between one of these quarters to another does not work, when you tell him like "sunken" then he does not respond.

If i explained bad tell me and ill write a bit better. :p
Made it pretty fast since im still exploring, well thats all for now..

<3

Im not sure, Ive only used one of them, but dont you say "west/east" or "north/south" to them on the ot?

00:33 Captain Sparrow: You cannot travel with battle sign.

u cant even travel with battle sign at goroma

Back
Top Bottom