• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yalahar bug reports.

I didn't have much time, but I went to explore and the first things I found, that wherever there's a tower there aren't any monsters in it. Also at the alchemist quarter only slimes inhabit the surface where mercury blobs should be too. The dungeons in the factory quarter are also empty.
More when I have more time =)

Pah archer

its on all npcs now...

----------------------------------

almost all new mobs are missing and alot of map buggs like cant go down from stairs etc etc...

ALL new monsters are gone, might be because they havnt't got the new ones in the monster map, which makes them dissapear if they open map editor or something, Im not that great in this shit but something like that. :p

Ice meto he alrdy replied to you... He said that is not an important bug. they are waiting on the next items.xml

lol the alana sio command is bugged, i made alana sio out from my house and the char got kicked out from the house but I got debugged because only the char got kicked from the house (me, the player itself) was still in the house if u know what I mean lol, just alana sio urself from the house and you'll see

what the fuck does that have to do with yalahar

what the fuck does that have to do with yalahar

since I have never had a house on this server before I didn't know about the alana sio bug untill I got this house in yalahar,that's why I posted it, since this bug is in yalahar aswell(therefore related) smartass

This threadn't wasn't made to flame etc. just to tell them what has to be done, so please, keep ur big words in front of u and just report the bugs. Thanks

fix spawn in yalahar dragon lair, there is 3 dragons and there should me 20+..

you can't get back from fenrock
prolly same with mistrock

@Yalahar bug:

- When I residence there, it says on the homepage that I'm residented "15", shouldn't it say "Yalahar?"...

PS:
- Put a AOL/Bless seller in Yalahar temple ^^

Back