• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yalahar bug reports.

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
Please post all bugs related to Yalahar in this topic.

The bug is we need a GM to actively ban the botters spreading all over yalahar.

I LOVE the update,like its good to see you guys doing things for us. But,we all spam for more active gms or actually,just one thats log a couple time a day.

ONE THAT RESPOND TO THE REPORT.My report is alwais open with a char botting afk.Even when the gm comes,he never checks my request.

I LOVE the update,like its good to see you guys doing things for us. But,we all spam for more active gms or actually,just one thats log a couple time a day.

ONE THAT RESPOND TO THE REPORT.My report is alwais open with a char botting afk.Even when the gm comes,he never checks my request.

Write in support then? What did you think it was for >.<?

the report function doesnt work :(

nice work man now the server lags like hell... omg wtf!:wub:

Can you travel to yalahar now? sorry for off topic :#

at hellhounds u cant go down at the stairs where it should be hellhunds

also spawns at infernatils/necros is to slow

stairs north from necros/infernatils at the dl who u can talk to the stairs is bugged

at nightmars u cant go down to grim reapers

Last edited:
Ztekarsven

lol the alana sio command is bugged, i made alana sio out from my house and the char got kicked out from the house but I got debugged because only the char got kicked from the house (me, the player itself) was still in the house if u know what I mean lol, just alana sio urself from the house and you'll see

lol the alana sio command is bugged, i made alana sio out from my house and the char got kicked out from the house but I got debugged because only the char got kicked from the house (me, the player itself) was still in the house if u know what I mean lol, just alana sio urself from the house and you'll see

true i tried too.. Getting debugg.. xD

no hellspawns in the hellspawn area and the npcs to get into each area dont work

Cant pass to Arena from forgein quarter
There is no npc at pirates in forgein.. Neither Lizard npc and that boat npc to tortiose place and cyc island xD
Dont remember the islands names

Back
Top Bottom