• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yalahari BUGED?

Fireshark

Reaction score
I think my character is buged... I made the missions to then mission 3, when you need "choise" a side, right? I dont think I did that, so... no matter what a say, my char dont take any more missions, mission 1, 2, 3 are completed, In service of Yalahar (COMPLETED) But... IM NOT! Yalahari dont give me any mission, palimuth too, mr. west too, any mission... (MR.WEST dont say anything to me)

Here is the mensage that appear in Mission 03: Death to the Deathbringer (completed):
Your successuful delivered the alchemist research papers to Azerus and he was quite impressed with your work.

- - - Updated - - -

I can continue doing the quest, im in mission 6, but is not showing in Quests Log, I think is bugged...

It's bugged like that, yes. But as you said, you can still continue doing the quests as normal, but your progress wont be shown in your questlog, however it will on the webpage.

Yes... i finished the quest now, still have last room, mas i done all the missions... ok, i didnt know about this quest log error, can someone fixed?

Back