• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yalahari Quest ( COMPLETED )

Firemac

Reaction score
After much fighting against Azerus we defeated him and his evil army, here are two screenshots on it :)

Imageshack - tibera

Imageshack - yalaharquest

And sry for my graphics, my computer is kinda messed up but it shuldn't bother you :)

/ Firemac

PS : If you know what to do to show the Screenshots directly on this forum please tell me :)

Yea bot is leagal aslong as you don't use it for botting, haven't you read the rules? :)

as long as there's no proof

no, i havent :)

last time I looked this was a OT forum not a court house, it's leagal if you don't bot. Not end of discussion.

If it were illegal I wouldn't posted the screenshots on this forum.

Well you using it ... your showing other ppl's hp isen't that a thing on the bot :)?? and if ur not using it why do you put it on ;>?

That is bot, and he is using it. He deserves to be banned. Showing peoples hp is a function of the illegal software that he is using. People without bot cannot see other peoples hp, and therefore, Firemac is using bot and should be punished.

Dawgy Style

Btw, to all my people <3, if you haven't heard - Firemac is hunted, put him on vip, and T.O.S.!
Over and out~

Nvm he's cool now ;)

Last edited:
bot means automatic function that doesnt require your attention. showing hp/mana is no such thing.. its a function that shouldve been in tibia from the start but cipsoft are complete retards :) (and I wish I had it)

Back