• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Yellow skull not working how i'd like it.

Solutions
Reaction score
So I'm new with playing with ot's old tibia player here trying to make a server, I've been playing with it for about a month finding 99.99% of my problems here but this one.

So player A attacks player B, Player A gets a white skull Player B gets nothing and can walk right in pz. I'd like to change that to where player B gets a yellow skull. If there was a player C he gets yellow so if there was a player C he or she works fine.

People say change allowfightback or player.cpp I've changed both

This is my player.cpp
Pastebin.com - Potentially offensive content ahead! (https://pastebin.com/4BmxgSsB)

allowFightback = false and I've tried true as well

Thanks for looking,
<3 GEEK!

TFS version? Keep allowFightBack as false
What is your worldType? First player is getting white skull right?

Open pvp, its otxserver 2. something. Yeah fist player gets white skull. AllowFightBack has been set to false people in party can also walk in pz after attacking.

Last edited:
Solution
i'd like to have that function too im using nekiero downgraded version tfs 1.3
How old is it? There were an issue with yellow skull but this is too old and should be fixed if you downloaded latest OTX2 release.
Check if your player.cpp matches the lines above or not.

How old is it? There were an issue with yellow skull but this is too old and should be fixed if you downloaded latest OTX2 release.
Check if your player.cpp matches the lines above or not.
this one
So player A attacks player B, Player A gets a white skull Player B gets nothing and can walk right in pz. I'd like to change that to where player B gets a yellow skull. If there was a player C he gets yellow so if there was a player C he or she works fine.

People say change allowfightback or player.cpp I've changed both

You can fix them one by one or whatever, I am not using Nekiro's datapack, I only use the source/tfs for testing purpose and its already closed/abandoned and not getting bug fixes anymore.
You should wait for 1.4 or find someone to downgrade 1.3 for you.
Or maybe you can try this one
Just change this in definitions.h
C++:
#define CLIENT_VERSION 1231
to
C++:
#define CLIENT_VERSION 860
For any further Support/Request create your own thread because this is getting so messed up.

Back