• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You guys want 7.72 high rate war? tell me about it.

Interested?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EliteOTs

Banned User
Reaction score
I got a server computer almost as strong as EliteOT's current server computer that's practically for no use atm.

and there's some people want a highrate to war in,
I could get a world in EliteOTs-class with highrate =)

Just imagine how fun it would be with accurate damage-rates, working npc's and full map with HOTA and everything else :)

So tell me,
Which rates?

This will have 0 effects on the current RPG server of EliteOTs, it will be up and continue as it is.
If there's not much people interested in it, I wont bother to put down time for it either.
Poll show who voted, so I can see if it real people and not fake users.
if there's people enough, I'll have the server finished and online till next Friday as some day time, etc 12:00 or whatever people would like the best of it.
Tell me your opinion.

If you are not interested, please do like the rest of the 6 000 000 000 people on Earth that not interested, Ignore this thread.
Thank you very much.

As long as its not rl map, an actual war map with some monsters (DL's, Demons, Hydras)

As long as its not rl map, an actual war map with some monsters (DL's, Demons, Hydras)

Eum o_O
I was actually thinking just about a high rate server there people lvl up fast as fuck and then start to mess around o_O

Yeah I know me too, but what about looting a decent eq? unless u start with one already

Your rl server 7.72 and HIGH exp rate i would OFC play!!!! 3x is good, but i don't even play tibia because it's slow, so just imagine haha, but a high exp... dear lord

btw, what is high rate to you? ;p

I think you should use same rates as Realsofts latest highrate. So you dont have to change configs. Where did you get that second almost-super-computer? Did you buy it from Realsoft? I heard he also have a second host computer almost as powerful as his main server laying around. By the way you should add some custom stuff to it. It makes things more interesting. Maybe you can ask Realsoft to buy his old data file. I remember he had a server with sand dragon and some other new creatures. But watch out for Ryan DDOS. He have his highrate online at the moment. I think Realsoft had the same problems with his highrate. Maybe you can ask him for advice on DDOS protection?

You can probably get all these things from other people than Realsoft but I thought you want to save youself time and download it via LAN.

Last edited:
I don't have 2, I have 5 computers laying around.
and Worr seriously, get a life.

I don't have 2, I have 5 computers laying around.
and Worr seriously, get a life.

What? I just gave you some pro advice I got from a pro ot maker that is retired for 3 months now but he is still pro and he made many pro ots. And you are insulting me for passing this very pro information along to you? Thanks alot. If I had mods protecting me I would report you. By the way, I noticed 3 out of 3 voters chose first option in poll. Does that mean everybody wants this server or nobody cares enough to read poll answers?

war style if no need fail

Infinite ammo/!aol command/nice rates/exp | 2x runes. Nice mana regen

Omfg yes...!

World war please, like the old wars, not these new shitwars like Knight 1, Knight 2, Knight 3 etc.

Nova vs Vinera etc those wars were the shit! :D

What? I just gave you some pro advice I got from a pro ot maker that is retired for 3 months now but he is still pro and he made many pro ots. And you are insulting me for passing this very pro information along to you? Thanks alot. If I had mods protecting me I would report you. By the way, I noticed 3 out of 3 voters chose first option in poll. Does that mean everybody wants this server or nobody cares enough to read poll answers?

Like I said, that you really put down time to troll.
Get a life.

I think some1 should make 1 fucking server DDos all others forcing them to play 1 and get a decent community for once above 50 players
DDos is nothing but an act of a fool.
And the guy trying to foce players to a server shouldn't be making servers.
Open Tibia is about free-will and not being farmed around like a sheep.

Epic,i would want this. Maybe like 15x-20x rate if u ask me :) and skills like 6x loot 3 :D mana 15 and hp 10 regen ;D that would be awesome

Originaltibia medium-rated is needed. No more 7.6/7.72 with many botters like Spidi's team low pvps with aims. I think most ppl are waiting for originaltibia.

I got a server computer almost as strong as EliteOT's current server computer that's practically for no use atm.

and there's some people want a highrate to war in,
I could get a world in EliteOTs-class with highrate =)

Just imagine how fun it would be with accurate damage-rates, working npc's and full map with HOTA and everything else :)

So tell me,
Which rates?

This will have 0 effects on the current RPG server of EliteOTs, it will be up and continue as it is.
If there's not much people interested in it, I wont bother to put down time for it either.
Poll show who voted, so I can see if it real people and not fake users.
if there's people enough, I'll have the server finished and online till next Friday as some day time, etc 12:00 or whatever people would like the best of it.
Tell me your opinion.

If you are not interested, please do like the rest of the 6 000 000 000 people on Earth that not interested, Ignore this thread.
Thank you very much.

+1
s

Originaltibia medium-rated is needed. No more 7.6/7.72 with many botters like Spidi's team low pvps with aims. I think most ppl are waiting for originaltibia.

I could make a 7.4, but I don't really want.
7.4 is completely different to "newer" tibia, as 7.7 for example.
Mana costs and stuffs, it's a very hard game play for a lot of people.

because I'd drag my ass into 7.4 I'd need a lot of people to want it, and I doubt that right now.

I could make a 7.4, but I don't really want.
7.4 is completely different to "newer" tibia, as 7.7 for example.
Mana costs and stuffs, it's a very hard game play for a lot of people.

because I'd drag my ass into 7.4 I'd need a lot of people to want it, and I doubt that right now.

No need to drag yourself into 7.4. Realsoft had a 7.4 server once. You could buy his server. I think he also had a 7.4 map converter. I asked if I could use it for Warloria but he said he didnt want to help Danny because he was a flamer. But you are not a flamer so Im sure he would share it with you.

i think you should use same rates as realsofts latest highrate. So you dont have to change configs. Where did you get that second almost-super-computer? Did you buy it from realsoft? I heard he also have a second host computer almost as powerful as his main server laying around. By the way you should add some custom stuff to it. It makes things more interesting. Maybe you can ask realsoft to buy his old data file. I remember he had a server with sand dragon and some other new creatures. But watch out for ryan ddos. He have his highrate online at the moment. I think realsoft had the same problems with his highrate. Maybe you can ask him for advice on ddos protection?

You can probably get all these things from other people than realsoft but i thought you want to save youself time and download it via lan.
lol+1

Back