• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You must be kidding with me

Zosis

Reaction score
I just got banned of suposly "botting". I was leveling at Fenrock, was in the south east corner, and started to see some "puff's" on the floor, so I stopped and got a light failure. I'M TELLING THE TRUTH, SINCE I WAS GOING TO TRADE A CHAR, AND ALSO I WAS TALKING TO SOURET AT THE TIME. GM Feloth didn't said anything, dunno if in the middle of the failure he did.

Do you want more evidence?
I had seen you, I was going to talk to you, but I really had a eletric failure !

I'd like to know how you did spells while I was away from ghost mode and stood infront of you? Also said "Hello" a couple of times, can you answer that? I don't think you can.

I'd like to know how you did spells while I was away from ghost mode and stood infront of you? Also said "Hello" a couple of times, can you answer that? I don't think you can.
That's impossible, since I had an electric failure. I've got widness that were talking to me at the momment, I wasn't botting, 'cause there had been a war at carlin, before, and probally someone from Renacashi's team would come, so I was alert, so I didn't die.
Well, I'm telling the truth, I know where you were when I stopped, and where I had the electric failure LOL

That's impossible, since I had an electric failure. I've got widness that were talking to me at the momment, I wasn't botting, 'cause there had been a war at carlin, before, and probally someone from Renacashi's team would come, so I was alert, so I didn't die.
Well, I'm telling the truth, I know where you were when I stopped, and where I had the electric failure LOL

You don't have to be alert, we won't kill you unless you're afk botting. Which seems to be the case here...

noob stfu "i know where you were", its called camming with tibicam gz brains.

I just got banned of suposly "botting". I was leveling at Fenrock, was in the south east corner, and started to see some "puff's" on the floor, so I stopped and got a light failure. I'M TELLING THE TRUTH, SINCE I WAS GOING TO TRADE A CHAR, AND ALSO I WAS TALKING TO SOURET AT THE TIME. GM Feloth didn't said anything, dunno if in the middle of the failure he did.

Do you want more evidence?
I had seen you, I was going to talk to you, but I really had a eletric failure !

Agreed. He was talking with me.

oh yeah im flaming you cause you're better looking then me? No, im flaming you cause you suck, and that you got banned for botting.

Back