• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You see an item of type X, please report it to gamemaster.

Evil Mark

Reaction score
I've added items into the Tibia.spr and I've created missing client items and reloaded their item attributes and added them to the items.xml. For some reason This is the result I get in the game.

You see an item of type 2315, please report it to gamemaster.

If anyone of you knows the problem, please do share :D

I've added items into the Tibia.spr and I've created missing client items and reloaded their item attributes and added them to the items.xml. For some reason This is the result I get in the game.

You see an item of type 2315, please report it to gamemaster.

If anyone of you knows the problem, please do share :D

This happens because you only have the ID in items.xml
You first need to give the itemID a name/attribute yourself in items.xml.

This happens because you only have the ID in items.xml
You first need to give the itemID a name/attribute yourself in items.xml.

No, that is not it.

In-game
Code:
14:31 You see an item of type 2300, please report it to gamemaster.

Items.xml
Code:
<item id="2300" article="a" name="Crystal">
		<attribute key="weight" value="0"/>
</item>

If what you said would of been the problem I wouldn't of come to the forum, because that was the first thing I checked before I tried above said methods and then came to the forum :)

I have the same problem but my server is tibia 8.00 (02:55 You see an item of type 2160. ID: 2160. Position(X: 162 Y: 55 Z: 7) need help

The only thing that causes this (that i can possibly think of) is the items.xml. Make sure you saved it tot he right place, and that you're looking at the right file

If''ve writed something wrong in items.xml that f*cked up the system.
You should find the "ERROR" and fix it.
Or you could just make a new one.

Back