• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your First Open Tibia Server

It won't help me cuz i can do it myself, but i'll review this tutorial anyway.
There are many servers to choose from, but witch one is right for you?
I prefer server, not witches ;c Which one? Well, i'm going to use 9.4 0.4 anyway.
then you can switch to GUI, the console doesn't allow you to do a lot of things
can't gui send something like broadcasts which is impossible for console?
the only hard part is finding the router model number! (BLAH!)
How about modems? I've "locked ports" as some websites says, but it works correctly and players can login for my server without connection problems.
My ip starts from 80., login port is 7171. Would be there any problems?
2. apache friends - xampp (Install Apache and MySQL as Services)
There was some threads that xampp isn't best choice.
Now you should go to your server directory and open the file "Config.Lua"
you didn't wrote about programs like notepad++ which can open these files(they will lame in windows notepad until they read about it some steps later)
...and account "1/1". But wait! Your not done yet, we still have to make you an admin account!
Yeah! Make admin acc on 1/1!

In step with rates you didn't wrote how to make stages.

Rme beta was released, you should update post #6

Ports To Foward:
3306 (TCP/UDP)

This is the last thing you should do if you don't want to be vulnerable. Moreover, MySQL daemon is usually binding only to 127.0.0.1, anyway if you remove it from your guide, you can save up some time to people.

some tiny place that had rediculous high exp and a jungle wall depot

This is the last thing you should do if you don't want to be vulnerable. Moreover, MySQL daemon is usually binding only to 127.0.0.1, anyway if you remove it from your guide, you can save up some time to people.

Done, thanks. :p

I cant connect mine to the no-ip i did everything correctly and when i type in the acc and pass it says cannot connect to login server or just stays on the your char list is being loaded

Nice guide Nevermore! But I dont understand how I can find the "dll" files that u did import? Where can I get theese? Please answer asap!

Very nice guide! Helped me alot! I could log in etc, but now after the no-ip thing, when I start the server, change IP and logging in My character are shown, but is says the Game server is offline? What is the problems? :s please help!

/v! :)

Nice tutorial, but i'm stuck on part II, you see, i follow everything you wrote, but when i try to produce the database i get
382707_2521322947424_1083837285_32373402_272399045_n.jpg

what do i do to fix it?

FIXED NEVER MIND... ip changer was set to Tibia 7.94... damn in...

BTW nice tutorial ;D

Last edited:
Strange, when I changed the IP in config back to ( 127.0.0.1 ) it worked.. then I change to my ip again in config.lua ( 90.xxx.xxx.x1 ). Then it says the server is offline.. :S

Regretfully I wasnt able to complete this.. I've messed up doing "SOMETHING" twice already.. If you could email me & We could talk about what I may or may not be doing, That'd be great :). [email protected] ;Just let me know its about OT's

Great tutorial,

To make it look more professional, don't use centralized alignment. You'll notice it on business cards also. People use left alignment because it is easier to read. Not saying that this is not readable, but its just a suggestion for the future :)

wow! nice tutorial! i understood everything i followed it step by step in one of my school's computers and it worked perfectly... now i'm gonna do it on my pc... I HATE PORT FORWARDING! LOL

when i click to brown on import and i select the .sql and then i click go and it says me a error

Back