• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your First Open Tibia Server

When I try to start my server, it tries to find the database driver and then just crashes..
Any ideas would be great.
Thanks

I'm stuck in the III. Editing The Server Rates And Information
i can't acces the accounts, it says:
#1142 - SELECT command denied to user ''@'localhost' for table 'pma_table_uiprefs'

Can't initializate the server it says there is a problem with mysql,
and when trying to execute in sql :
DROP USER 'pma'@'localhost';
#1396 - Operation DROP USER failed for 'pma'@'localhost'

I will apreciate any help :)

I have a bug.... Help!
I cant stack potions in the game!!
If i buy 100 potions, he drink 100 and not one
I have googled, bit Did not find a matching solution...

I must maybe be stupid since I can´t see anyone else asking my question, but where the fuck is the revision´s page?

Why am I getting the error "cannot connect to a login server. Error Connection resuded. (10061) ???

V. Putting Your Server Online

It seems you made it to the last step. Making your server public, so other players can see it, there are many ways to do this, and the most common is putting it on an open tibia server list, such as otservlist.org, or Vapu(s).net. You can simply doing this by signing up for the website, and then adding your server. It'll show you what to do, and what information to put etc. So there really isn't much of a point of me showing you how. So in that case I'll give you a little present for being a good boy!

[video=youtube;se3F4YPO7VU]

This Website Getting other Vedio not yours and it is not on how to open server it is about osaka so please put right link and i will be waiting

ZmNUuE.png

Did I do something wrong?

Should I enter the ip from wwwwhatismyip.com when to enter the ip address in port forwards? in that case it says Error code: 26106
The IP address is not in the same subnet with LAN IP address.
Replay thanks!
Sincerely

Back