• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your thoughts on Racism

Royal Inferno

Reaction score
I was just chatting with an otland friend on skype, when we got to this topic.

What is your opinion and where do you live?

I don't know but these threads of politics and races end in flaming.

I was just chatting with an otland friend on skype, when we got to this topic.

What is your opinion and where do you live?

I do dis shit all the time, I dog on blacks, whites, mexicans and asians. I do respect all races but cracking what society now deems "racist" jokes is something I love doing, no I wasn't born in the south, I was born in Washington State, USA

And you couldn't pick a better day to bring this up? >.<
In two days, it will be the 50th anniversary of MLK's "I have a dream" speech.

I absolutely hate Maoris (the indeginous people of New Zealand).

They grow up speaking really bad English, try to be gangster, steal your stuff, verbal abuse is thrown your white or anything that is not Maori.
If you walk down a street and you see a group of them, they might jump you and steal all your stuff just for the heck of it.

Sometimes I ask myself, What would Hitler do? I know that's a far-fetched statement but if you lived here you'd understand.

And you couldn't pick a better day to bring this up? >.<
In two days, it will be the 50th anniversary of MLK's "I have a dream" speech.

He had a nightmare.

I kind of understand what you're referring to Peroxide, but I mean racism on a larger scale, a lot larger.

Like, when you are saying everyone who lives in New Zealand and is not from there like 100%, that they're bad.

Here in Sweden, if you say anything at all towards someone not from here, you are - without a doub't - a racist.

Anyone can get into sweden. And once they do they get extremely much money (especially if you have a family with you). I believe the amount for a family with a few children was about 3.000 euro (30.000 swedish krones) a month. I'm not 100% sure that's the correct number tho!

This multi-cultural mess is so bad and so stupid that it is almost like there is some mastermind plotting the downfall and literal destruction of Sweden. That's how bad it is. In my experience, the one being (real) racists are the ones coming here. Not the actual swedes. And no offense to anyone, but I really dislike religion. Especially islam. All religions are bad but islam is the only one where people still takes things uber seriously. Christian people in Sweden are not uber religious for example. While many many muslim people are. Religion goes against all evolution and logic (again -> in my opinion) <- Which is exactly what we need to make this world a better place. So not only is Sweden becoming an islamic country it is becoming alot more violent.

If I went downtown and yelled what I wrote above, I'd probably get stoned <- Obvious joke, it'll have to take atleast another 10-20 years for that change ^_^

People don't even seem to know what racism means any longer. I wished they didn't let so many people into sweden as they are doing, especially not muslims (or any religious people) but that doesn't mean I'm racist. I believe we are all equal and no one is better than the other but that doesn't mean I support (or even accept) their culture on how they do things over there, from many places where these people are coming from.

Here in Sweden, if you say anything at all towards someone not from here, you are - without a doub't - a racist.

Anyone can get into sweden. And once they do they get extremely much money (especially if you have a family with you). I believe the amount for a family with a few children was about 3.000 euro (30.000 swedish krones) a month. I'm not 100% sure that's the correct number tho!

This multi-cultural mess is so bad and so stupid that it is almost like there is some mastermind plotting the downfall and literal destruction of Sweden. That's how bad it is. In my experience, the one being (real) racists are the ones coming here. Not the actual swedes. And no offense to anyone, but I really dislike religion. Especially islam. All religions are bad but islam is the only one where people still takes things uber seriously. Christian people in Sweden are not uber religious for example. While many many muslim people are. Religion goes against all evolution and logic (again -> in my opinion) <- Which is exactly what we need to make this world a better place. So not only is Sweden becoming an islamic country it is becoming alot more violent.

If I went downtown and yelled what I wrote above, I'd probably get stoned <- Obvious joke, it'll have to take atleast another 10-20 years for that change ^_^

People don't even seem to know what racism means any longer. I wished they didn't let so many people into sweden as they are doing, especially not muslims (or any religious people) but that doesn't mean I'm racist. I believe we are all equal and no one is better than the other but that doesn't mean I support (or even accept) their culture on how they do things over there, from many places where these people are coming from.

I live in Sweden and I was born here, my parents weren't however. We all work like normal people and we act like just any other swede. We are not religious, though we come from a Christian country.

We're not thieves
we're not doing drugs.
We're white
We don't skip school
We're not religious

YET, if I were to go onto any forum that has a big amount of swedish people, they'll talk about how everyone who comes to Sweden is bad etc etc.

That's also why I made this thread.

Opinion:
If you're an Arab, you stink.
If you're Islamic, you're a terrorist.
If you're Israeli and live in Israel, you're the master race of the middle east (Keep building settlements in the West Bank, no one cares about the Kebabs and the UN).
If you're Egyptian, you're an uneducated drama maker and a sandy kebab.
If you're African, you're starving or militant.
If you're Turkish, you're a kebab and/or a gypsy. But a cool kebab.
If you're Romanian, you're a gypsy.
If you're Native American, you're uneducated, live off welfare, and over all, useless.
If you're Indian, you're curry and/or a telemarketer.
If you live in the United States, you're fat, poor, and in debt.
If you live in the lower mainland of British Columbia, you are the master race of Canada.
If you live in Montreal, you're a drama causing French-fag that should get out of Canada.
If you're from New Zealand, enjoy your police-state.
If you're offended, stay mad.

Last edited:
Actually, Europeans smell really bad, not Arabs.

I live in Sweden and I was born here, my parents weren't however. We all work like normal people and we act like just any other swede. We are not religious, though we come from a Christian country.

We're not thieves
we're not doing drugs.
We're white
We don't skip school
We're not religious

YET, if I were to go onto any forum that has a big amount of swedish people, they'll talk about how everyone who comes to Sweden is bad etc etc.

That's also why I made this thread.

You are missing the point.

The problem with immigration to small countries such as Sweden, Norway, Iceland, etc etc is that it is literally killing our culture, and we are being forced to accept practices of allowing immigrates in, when they would be sent away if it was 100% up to the host country, and popular opinion.

Even though you paint a picture of a good immigrant, you are missing the bigger picture.

When we accept immigrants from the Arabic world, from Africa, from Asian, these people (en masse, not talking of individual case by case) don't not assimilate into our culture, but rather create a 'nation within a nation'.

They bring along the problems that made them want to leave their homeland to begin with.

If you are so inclined, if you can look up crime statistic for Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, etc and you will see how toxic non-whites/immigrants are to our countries, and they are drastically lowering our standards of living, and all of what I have worked for, and our forefathers.

I don't want to discuss this at length, but everytime I hear about a muslim(s) raping a Norwegian girl, a Swedish girl, a Dutch girl, etc all because they are following what they were taught, and brought up to practice in their home country, makes me extremely angry.
The rules and laws of the arabic world do not apply and NEVER will apply to Europe (and the Americas, Australia & New Zealand), and there are too many people invading our countries that believe they can make it into another Saudi Arabia.

Also, about immigrating, I spent many years in the USA, and virtually NO ONE thought of me differently, or even question if I was an immigrant, some believed I was lieing about it, and some only caught on due to a bit of an 'accent'

Assimilating into your host country is critical to immigrating. If you don't, you are abusing the privileged.

On racism, every person deserves to be treated with respect. It is by their own devices for them to lose it. But also, every person, and country has it's own right of self-determination, and forcing countries into unfair immigration policies is tyranny.

Opinion:
If you're an Arab, you stink.
If you're Islamic, you're a terrorist.
If you're Israeli and live in Israel, you're the master race of the middle east (Keep building settlements in the West Bank, no one cares about the Kebabs and the UN).
If you're Egyptian, you're an uneducated drama maker and a sandy kebab.
If you're African, you're starving or militant.
If you're Turkish, you're a kebab and/or a gypsy. But a cool kebab.
If you're Romanian, you're a gypsy.
If you're Native American, you're uneducated, live off welfare, and over all, useless.
If you're Indian, you're curry and/or a telemarketer.
If you live in the United States, you're fat, poor, and in dept.
If you live in the lower mainland of British Columbia, you are the master race of Canada.
If you live in Montreal, you're a drama causing French-fag that should get out of Canada.
If you're from New Zealand, enjoy your police-state.
If you're offended, stay mad.

Lol i didnt see the Native American part ...But i make over $160,000 a year... and have a phd.... XD

I just hate the foreigners who come to the UK to reap tons of benefits, take big houses (because they breed like a motherfucker) and stand on street corners waiting to mug people.

Eastern Europeans are making our streets fucking dirty by spitting out Sunflower Seeds all over the fucking floor too - one thing that annoys me the most.

I just hate the foreigners who come to the UK to reap tons of benefits, take big houses (because they breed like a motherfucker) and stand on street corners waiting to mug people.

Eastern Europeans are making our streets fucking dirty by spitting out Sunflower Seeds all over the fucking floor too - one thing that annoys me the most.
like those beggars in illford, etc. Romanian beggars send their 5 year old daughters out to beg and have been tracked down and actually live in mansions and are driving round in bmw x5's and mercedes cls's.

Back