• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your thoughts on Racism

@Frostyy
Well, I'm from Poland and from what I heard only people from our nation are hardcore enough to remove dangerous material from old roofs(termit, but idk how it's called in english, it's material which causes cancer upon inhaling).
ASBESTOS?
LOL every nation who used it has people to remove it. Just we don't remove it unless it needs to be moved. It's only dangerous when it is being taken down/damaged or damp afaik.

ANYWAY.. People have prejudged attitudes to polish, Brazilians in the GAMING world. In real life i'm pretty sure there is none (or some few retards) that go around screaming "gib iteimx plix plix or hunted"

It is in our nature to stereotype. Stereotyping helps us with predicting people's behaviour. Most likely an evolutionary survival response. First thing you do when you meet someone new is start to build up a "schema" of their character. Certain traits are more desirable to different people & cultures and therefore people "clash" or may even feel threatened. Generalisations are good for getting a rough idea of something. However, people rely solely on these generalisations and it therefore makes them narrow-minded and ignorant. What we should do instead is create a generalisation, get a rough idea and investigate.

Racism is a joke to me. Yes i'm white and you can say it's easy for me to say this but i don't care. If people feel the "whites" are more racist then surely a white guy who treats racism as nothing more than a joke is a good thing. Nevertheless (general statement incoming!), i feel it is in fact the minorities who are feeding racism. They seem to use it as an excuse or justification. I challenge everyone when they use the race card. Too many back down and it causes more problems than it is thought to prevent.

3 or 4 muslim girls in England were caught on cctv + witnesses of beating up and hospitalising a middle aged, white woman; shouting things like "white slag" etc - Did they go to prison? NOPE. Their defence was "we are muslim and we don't normally drink alcohol - it is forbidden". The case was dropped. I'm sorry but if i took LSD, beat up a muslim while hallucinating and used in my defence "I have never done LSD before. It is forbidden." I would go to prison for ABH/GBH. That's a 5-10 year sentence.

Small events like this then cause outrage with certain groups such as the EDL. This then instigates further issues of race & hate crimes within the UK. I'm sure there are other or similar issues within the rest of the world.

It will never end. However, it will just become less of a concern over time.

For first, I'm Pole.

I'm an immigrant currently living in the United Kingdom, though I take myself more as a British guy than a Pole. I've spend most of my life in England and to be honest, I'm more familiar with English than Polish, but when somebody offends my family because of their origin, I feel like killing the person.
It's also quite funny how people stereotypically think that "we steal jobs". Most of us are hard working people who are just looking for a roof above our heads and never put our noses in shit that the English want to smell just by themselves.
Muslims though are just very cultural and they need to get used to the standards that are set here in Europe, which I believe is just a matter of time. A small amount of time, hopefully.

UK is in bad situation with immigrants from Poland, cuz most of them are from social margin (most, not everyone).
---
I'm more intolerant than racist. And most of Poles are intolerant, not racist because we don't have black and yellow immigrants (not so much). Regarding polish intolerance, half of people hate Russians, half not. Same to jews, Lithuanians, Ukrainians, Germans. It's bit different when it comes to rate Americans and Arabic people, most of Poles hate them.

Kuzyn said:
UK is in bad situation with immigrants from Poland, cuz most of them are from social margin (most, not everyone).
Bullshit. I know lots of Poles here in UK and none of them live in social houses. Pride is in our nature and we don't take benefits like all these pussy immigrants who shit themselves when they hear somebody saying "work".
It's bit different when it comes to rate Americans and Arabic people, most of Poles hate them.
Since when Poles hate Americans? Is it some new trend that came to Poland lately? And how can you rate Arabians if you not know a single one? All these Polish comments on Muslims are based on stereotypes - they can't form one from their own experiences because they didn't meet any.

Bullshit. I know lots of Poles here in UK and none of them live in social houses. Pride is in our nature and we don't take benefits like all these pussy immigrants who shit themselves when they hear somebody saying "work".

Since when Poles hate Americans? Is it some new trend that came to Poland lately? And how can you rate Arabians if you not know a single one? All these Polish comments on Muslims are based on stereotypes - they can't form one from their own experiences because they didn't meet any.

Poles don't leave in social houses, but it doesn't mean that they're not from polish, social margin.
Since when we hate Americans? Since young people are more intelligent and think for themselves. And how we can rate Arabians? We see what they are doing in Europe and we talk with teachers etc. also about this.

I don't consider myself Racist, but I do not like black area's n my town, I do get nervous around black groups.

However I feel the same toward's Mexican's wearing tank tops n tattoo's but Asian's & Other's never really been threatended by them haha

If that's racism sorry! :S

Also.. to be honest, I never liked middle eastern people, or there accents.

I don't consider myself Racist, but I do not like black area's n my town, I do get nervous around black groups.

However I feel the same toward's Mexican's wearing tank tops n tattoo's but Asian's & Other's never really been threatended by them haha

That's not exactly racist tbh.. It wouldn't cause discrimination due to their race - i mean, if a black man was applying for a job and a white man also - you don't seem to have suggested you wouldn't hire the black man on race along. I see your comment as stereotyping from an experience. Not because they are certain colours or races but because of the "stigma" associated with certain groups.

That's not exactly racist tbh.. It wouldn't cause discrimination due to their race - i mean, if a black man was applying for a job and a white man also - you don't seem to have suggested you wouldn't hire the black man on race along. I see your comment as stereotyping from an experience. Not because they are certain colours or races but because of the "stigma" associated with certain groups.

It's prejudice

Lol stop living off the stereotype hype. Not all of us black people are thieves or criminals.

@Topic, in London, where I live.. theres loads of races and none of us have any problems whatsoever, some people might think something racist, but they won't ever say it.

Lol stop living off the stereotype hype. Not all of us black people are thieves or criminals.

@Topic, in London, where I live.. theres loads of races and none of us have any problems whatsoever, some people might think something racist, but they won't ever say it.
I've grown up with black guys and we both say racist shit to each other as jokes, that's how society should be

My best friend is black and since I know him I don't give a fuck about stereotypes. I only judge a person after a conversation.

Pretty sure its about the environment ur surrounded and how u choose deal with it, with that being said i could never under estimate anybody based off what i hear or see, especially color of skin. where i come from in most neighborhoods it dont matter, walking alone as any race can get u killed for ur sneakers depending how u treat the person with the gun.

and ofc since the trayvon martin case ull have the bunch thats out to make worldwide news on a similar case towards a white teen.

however with racial issues with law enforcement, ull always have a few that get highly aggressive when seeing a black man with money or nice clothes.

how i see it now, mlk's dream is fulfilled, blacks are equal, difference is it turned into a nightmare and doesnt matter what race u r, law enforcement agencies are proud to fuck over anybody of any race to gain profit alone.

@topic as a whole, nothin new u guys are just now startin to deal with a new capitalistic society where the rich stay rich and the poor get even more poor. They took the states ways of handling money, i only wonder how itll be done considering the US has been leeching other countries for a lot of their debt problems.

Last edited:
After reading the posts regarding Sweden, I'l start off by asking, what is a Swedish tradition? Going out to drink and get wasted? The majority of the Swedish population drink, and it's their way of having fun, I don't blame them, but it's not a tradition, it's a habit. Swedes don't have traditions anymore, it's not because of immigrants, it's because you choose not to participate. Blaming immigrants that they are taking your traditions is quite absurd, nobody told you to stop drinking.

If it was true that Sweden would lose money by accepting immigrants, they would be bankrupt by now, as nobody, that owns a company or is an economic chef does something for an exchange of nothing. Everything they do is a win-win situation, without them trusting America too much, ofcourse hehe.

Religions as Islam, Christianity were brought up aswell, how can you say that Islam is a violent religion or that christianity isn't? it just prooves that you are uneducated on this criteria as you forgot alot of valueable points.

Islam is the most growing religion right now and over 1/5 of the world's population are muslims, how can you state this? 1/5 of the world's population, just guess how many billions that is, you're currently generalizing that many people. If you speak about the Islam by judging people, it's easy to draw conclusions of which people you would like to judge, ofcourse. But if you judge Islam by it's book (the Holy Qu'ran), then you would realize that most of it's context is about peace and good behaviour towards people, despite who they may be. They even write in the Quran that Prophet Mohammed (SAW) were humiliated and people disrespected him, they called him a magician etc etc, but yet he didn't slaughter them, he tried to reach them with his generosity and his kindness.

If you take Christianity and their book (the Holy Bible), the christians has also been in a large scale of "terrorist" attacks as you can call it. If you refer to the temple riders back in Jerusalem, you can see what terrorism is all about, they slaughtered anyone who was not a christian, but this way, you can still not generalize the whole religion nor it's followers, as it's also one of the most largest religion, this way you are condemning billions, once again.

Islam and terrorism is quite a hot topic nowadays, even in Sweden, there's a new word called "islamist" which has a meaning for ("extreme muslim"), this was, even by adding such word, they are unconsciously creating hatred towards the religion as everytime a terrorist attack is made, they use the word Islamist and people automaticly connect it to Islam, now remember, in the Qu'ran it stays very clear that murdering innoncent people, or an un-armed in warfare, is highly prohibited.

Back to Christianity: If you take a look at Ireland today, they have the most "extreme" christians commiting murder, but they are not labelled as extreme-christians, but as mentally-unstable, or as some people I've heard call them; "sick, insane, etc etc". What parallel can you draw here? The abuse of the word Islamist is one thing, but it's not only about that, they are highlighting muslims for each attack, and the result of it is 1/5 people of the world taking the blame.

YOU, as a swede, should be ashamed of yourself, you have free-education and you sit here speaking out of ignorance, while you have the chance to learn anything you want, but you blame immigrants that comes to Sweden, to only imagine being in your position.

I'm born a christian but I'm an atheist.

By the way, you also mentioned something about muslims being "too much religion" and christians aren't, it might be because most christians nowadays don't even know what their religion is about, sad enough. But they happily have a cross around their neck.

Last edited:
Religions as Islam, Christianity were brought up aswell, how can you say that Islam is a violent religion or that christianity isn't? it just prooves that you are uneducated on this criteria as you forgot alot of valueable points.

I've read almost all posts in here and no one stated such. If you refer to my post about all religions being bad but the one religion that is currently holding on alot tighter to their old savage ways is without a doub't islam. I didn't say christianity weren't violent, I said the opposit.

Stating that, it just proves that you don't really care about making viable statements from a logical point of view, you're making small things up in order to make your post look better so they (who ain't aware) of this will agree with you.

Anyhow; You might believe, agree or disagree with me, this topic is so sensitive to so many people and I refer to one of the firsts posts by someone else in this thread "discussions like these always end badly here on otland".

I'm out. Cu

"Religion goes against all evolution and logic (again -> in my opinion)" - Ingens

This quote is from you, on the first side of this thread - Religion goes against all evolution and logic - since when did evolution become logic? The evolution theory is far beyond logic, and what do you mean by anyone who is un-aware will agree with me? How can they agree with me, if they are unaware?

Another quote from you on the same thread "Especially islam. All religions are bad but islam is the only one where people still takes things uber seriously. Christian people in Sweden are not uber religious for example." - Ingens

Don't you remember when you post? or what you post about?

As long as immigrants respect the culture they move into, and can communicate properly(or study the language for future communication) I don't give a shit about their background or race or origin.
Even if they don't know or intend to learn the native language, but (in case of Norway - English) im fine.

But unfortunately some immigrants don't know either language. Either brought in by family or work. This completely isolates them from the rest of the community and culture.

I think people that complains that "polish take all our jobs" etc are a bunch of cowards. They basically want polish people out because polish people are more useful to the company than they are.
To which I say: Stop crying and make yourself more useful. This is the reason the polish dude took your spot in the first place.
If they are more efficient than you and cost less to maintain than you, then you are simply not good enough, and you are not a benefactor to your country's evolution.

The Swedes and under much high threat of ethnic cleansing and genocide by nigger and muslims. In the big picture, this fish appearance is meaning less. Swedes woman are much more likely to be ganged raped by a pack of wild niggers. Give the threat of genocide the Swedish population is facing, it is comical there is concern of a fish.

The Swedes and under much high threat of ethnic cleansing and genocide by nigger and muslims. In the big picture, this fish appearance is meaning less. Swedes woman are much more likely to be ganged raped by a pack of wild niggers. Give the threat of genocide the Swedish population is facing, it is comical there is concern of a fish.

I wouldn't judge black people though. That is just their appearance. You choose to be a muslim though. That's a way of living which very rarely is anything positive.

Some are born muslims and some chose to follow this religion. A way of living that is very rarely anything positive? Can you show me any concrete evidence to fill your words? I have met alot of muslims, that are religious and they are very kind people. But as I said in the previous post, you cannot judge the religion by it's people, as it's millions around the world that practice this religion and if you draw such a conclusion without any facts. I must say you are discussing blindly from your "experiences/families propaganda". It shows a clear picture of how you reason. You reason by listening to media or to people and draw a conclusion from there, but once again. There are millions that is taking these bullets from your judgement on them, just because you happened to meet up with some muslims that were not communicating the right way.

There's a difference between a pracisting muslim and a regular muslim, the majority of the swedes are christians, but how many of them are praciting? then it's hard to draw a point to the specific matter as your not even checking backgrounds or their social status, you just make a point out of nothing.

Back