• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ yurots 0.9.4 how upgrade from 7.6 to 7.72

qben360

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, someone know how to edit yurots 0.9.4 sources file to upgrade from 7.6 client to 7.72. I got my old datapack with full scripted rpg map, (40mb) i didint know how open this datapack on newest distributions like otx or avesta, so i need to edit old yurots 0.9.4 and change version from 7.6 to 7.72 someone know how to do it?. I can paid for work!. Please respond. Thanks

I wouldnt recommend this at all. YurOTS is Way to outdated and unstable. Also it will be pretty much useless work..
Did you consider to update your scripts instead?

Bro its too bit long time to edit scripts,npc,items,monsters,actions dat file sprites itp, i dont have this time :/. I need to edit yurots

Actually converting old Scripts To tfs 0.4 for example is Pretty easy. Not sure which option is faster. I guess you wont find someone helping you updating such old sources..

Back