• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

YurOTs [7.6] remastering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartass

Pedicabo
Reaction score
I just want to show off my remake of the old, classic YurOTs map. I have just started so haven't gone very far yet. Post what you think!

80NcPsu.jpg

j1aXOZ1.jpg

47lwkva.jpg

A86ymc2.jpg

e8mQYMv.jpg

LDN0uaz.jpg

dj5ENpl.jpg

I will upload more pictures over time... also

Note that I am not a mapper-god.

haha that damn old piece of crap map xD

but still, it was probably best one back in the days, every time you succeed login with 1/1 and managed to login, you got umberhappy :D
little sad you don't get that kind of happiness now days entering OTs :(

haha that damn old piece of crap map xD

but still, it was probably best one back in the days, every time you succeed login with 1/1 and managed to login, you got umberhappy :D
little sad you don't get that kind of happiness now days entering OTs :(

Yes I know but YurOTs was one of the servers I had most fun on. So when opening the map I noticed it might not be accurate to the high standards ot-servers has today. So a new engine and a remastered yurots map, along with rewritten scripts and improved NPCs might bring people back from real maps to custom maps.

Finished about 60%(?) of revamping the dragon lair. Still no dragon lords but they'll come.

Above from mapeditor:
OovrfOt.jpg

A picture from inside the game:
ZGqr11U.jpg

Two more pictures from dragon lair. I guess it's about 85% finished (i rarely map)

0Nn9YQI.jpg

VEistCj.jpg

If any mapper out there is interested in joining me and maybe in time make a project out of this please PM me or write in this thread!

Two more pictures from dragon lair. I guess it's about 85% finished (i rarely map)

0Nn9YQI.jpg

VEistCj.jpg

If any mapper out there is interested in joining me and maybe in time make a project out of this please PM me or write in this thread!
i would join you for a project, however, not remapping YurOTs as i've already completely remapped yurots + a lot of additions, the layout of the map simply prevents any decent RPG.

if you'd like to start a new custom map however i'd be glad to help =P

i would join you for a project, however, not remapping YurOTs as i've already completely remapped yurots + a lot of additions, the layout of the map simply prevents any decent RPG.

Sent you a PM

love this map! Probably my most played custom map ever!

You guys @Hartass could join @Kungenn with his project? Here is the link of it, it's a custom map he just need some mappers etc with finishing the custom oldschool server :)
http://otland.net/threads/tibia-old-school-custom-project.210217/

i would join Kungenn, however he's using a lot of sprites + systems that aren't in oldschool, which i don't like
That's true, he uses this because there are a lot more possibilities with the new systems however he also added some things to make it still oldschool (shared exhaust, no wands/rods, some old sprites and some more).

That's true, he uses this because there are a lot more possibilities with the new systems however he also added some things to make it still oldschool (shared exhaust, no wands/rods, some old sprites and some more).
8.0+ with some oldschool things =/= oldschool xD

+ it doesn't open any new possibilities using 8.0 systems, an 8.0+ distro maybe, but it's easy to use a 8.0+ distro and keep all oldschool functionality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back