• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

YurOTs [7.6] remastering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that the best moments of novice time was everyday died by demon skeleton, because the torch has ended. :D

Had nothing to do so I mapped some:

Some sort of Cyclops cave
G6IdaBi.jpg

Part of the path to demonic creatures
W5VBuqf.jpg

^^ Im using some parts of your map if u dont want me to msg me but i wanna put online YurOts im Editing rest on my own ;D
(ps. no donations)

Here's another screenshot. It's not meant to be a spawn for hunting, more for like a pair of Valkyries or something

gQlBoRo.jpg

Here's another screenshot. It's not meant to be a spawn for hunting, more for like a pair of Valkyries or something

gQlBoRo.jpg
do borders inside the cave along the cavewalls, also remove that 1 diagnol mountain piece on the right side of the archway, i think it'll look better

Map is starting to look more complete each day! What I need to add is spawns for Banshee's, a Black Knight, Warlocks, Behemoths, Orcs and maybe dwarves.

I also need to add a desert landscape or island with some tombs or something, and a djungle for Hydras and other djungle creatures. (Desert and Djungle put together)

After this is done, I might try hosting a server with this map!

Map is starting to look more complete each day! What I need to add is spawns for Banshee's, a Black Knight, Warlocks, Behemoths, Orcs and maybe dwarves.

I also need to add a desert landscape or island with some tombs or something, and a djungle for Hydras and other djungle creatures. (Desert and Djungle put together)

After this is done, I might try hosting a server with this map!
post minimap? ;D

It sort of looks like this still (except few changes), can't upload the current picture since I'm not at home. What I've done lately is much work underneath ground level.

But the shape is the same:

cQgUDJ9.png

Parts of nature:

Not finished as you can see the blank area
zZ0liZm.jpg

wDFDsB4.jpg

EtT4jps.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back