• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

YurOTs [7.6] remastering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow-update. Haven't done much lately. Here's two pictures, nothing special:

KYko5Eq.jpg

and

cehmvoy.jpg

A screenshot on some sort of Smuggler hang-out. I also added four new grounds (ramp) from newer Tibia...

d0F74Xm.jpg

I would host it and have some fun with low exp xD

Yeah that would be sweet! We will see about that whenver I finish the map.
But as I told Schmanky in PM, I will work 2 jobs during the summer, which give me less time than usual! Still I will have some of the time ... don't know how big a custom map has to be

Last edited:
Yeah that would be sweet! We will see about that whenver I finish the map.
But as I told Schmanky in PM, I will work 2 jobs during the summer, which give me less time than usual! Still I will have some of the time ... don't know how big a custom map has to be
border glitches on the wooden dock in bottom left xD also u should put mountain border inside cave thing on the walls, looks a lot better w. them (i.d. 4456)

border glitches on the wooden dock in bottom left xD also u should put mountain border inside cave thing on the walls, looks a lot better w. them (i.d. 4456)

The borders just look like this in the mapeditor! Yes I will add the borders inside mountain :) thanks!

damn I'm so confused by these screens...
I want to yell "GTFO god damn old piece of crap", but at the same time I think for my self "god damn that's sexy"

Which pictures? some areas shown in the pictures are not edited but made from scratch :p

Nice work, i have an question, can you upload yurots 7.6 not edited map? i cant find it anywhere...

That was about 10 years ago when 7.6 was online. Eh, good memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back