• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zantera - Proposals (experience, magic, skills)

140 should be pretty easy to get after that it should go really low

Level 120 "low"
Level 140 "mid low"
Level 150 "mid"
Level 165 "mid high"
Level 180 "high
Level 200+ "very high (for this u need to exp ALOT!)

Why 140? thats high level..

Quests are part of the game also.Try to block INQ with 120EKS (if ur saying that after 90lvl exp rate should go 2x~) "well ofc you could EXP one week to get that level 140" but cmon we are playing OTs mainly becouse we want dont like RL Tibia exp rates>most of ppl simply doesnt want to exp few week before u can start making quests,war well (and after u die you have to exp day to get ur levels back... no have time!
All im saying that u dont really have to PG 24/7 just to make some quest or WAR..

Make War system PVP-E lower,
Like in lastest version you were able to get many many levels in single WAR (i killed monsters until i was 140~ after that i got my all levels in WAR.Never got under 140lvl and it was pretty dumb that ur death is worthless..if u had money to buy aol or even better Bless.
You maybe losted 100K exp but just SD few ppl few times and thats it ;]
You just gained too many levels too easy in WAR when somebody dies theres not much excitement

OFC you have to RPG also!

alot of text,just read it..

About OT playing
Im not "we" and theres many many reasons why ppl are playing OT instead of real but thats one big reason for sure!

First of all, hestoria.net was a nice ot where we blocked inq with 115-120 lvled eks, it was VERY easy.
Secondly by making it high level, IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ MY POST, (had to use caps lock to highlight) it will last 2 weeks MAX. If even that, hopefully it lasts 1 week before jacke and conglo/ljecim change team, and then it and we will have to follow them unless we want 1 ob/ day.
And why make people lvl 180? Using SS arm + kosheis + death rings basically gives you 18% death protection, also you can say you got 18% more health with that, imagine a 180 ek, with 2,7k(?) hp, +18% its basically like 3,4(?) or smth, its just fucking ridicilous, also put in mind an EK will have 20, YES 20 fucking sios, cuz everyone is using elfbot, NOBODY will manual unless your a RPG charlover, like some people are.
Just think of it, no need to do anything else then add low rates, and the server will run smoothly, make it higher loot rate as Nzak said, people will be running around exori graning dls, and still getin 3 lvls / hour at lvl 110~, that means youll get 110-140 in 10 hours of botting, that IS how it should be, not botting since lvl 80 at zao dls till u are 210 and then just rush in and out in battles ueing and manaing yourself, looping etc.

I agree that it should be lower exp and lower loot. It kinda looses it charm playing and battling if it doesn't affect anyone if you would die in a battle. It has got to hurt to die, otherwhise whats the point of trying kill anyone?

I think I may have used this line before on some OT forum, but as we say here in Sweden:
Skadeglädje är den enda sanna glädjen

It must be worth it sneaking people, that way people won't bot to the same extent as they used to, hence - people won't get as highlvld. Friggin' make it hurt killing someone! Bring the pleasure back of pking and waring.
It's so much more entertaining if you actually can't go around and dying 11 times in an OB, and actually have to play smart~

Just make it high exp so its easy to get 180+ and easy to get cash, most ppl are busy in rl or other things, no time to bot all the time lol.

Do you even read the other replies or are you just simply fucking retarded? Your acting like "OH PUT IT HIGH EXP CUZ I HEF NO TIME MENZ OR I NO PLAI BB " just fuck off if your without arguments.

ohhh still a G on forums and nerd in real life?

hiho woody.

but no i dont read all posts, without arguments? My argument was that ppl aint got much time anymore as before.

Since when did botting require much time? Thought you only had to enable the bot and leave the computer on. :ninja:

Just make it high exp so its easy to get 180+ and easy to get cash, most ppl are busy in rl or other things, no time to bot all the time lol.

We've discussed this before, the faster players reach high levels, the faster players quit. And who the hell bots while sitting in front of the computer?

8-50 x100
51-100 x55
101-130 x30
131-155 x10
156-190 x6
191-2XX x3

8-50 x90
51-100 x45
101-130 x30
131-155 x12
156-180 x7
181+ x2

Lootrate: 3x

The rates i would like tbh, but as people have said, alot of people are going back to work/school so high rates would also be good aswell.

Imo it doesn't really matter about your rates, as logn as you can convince alot of teams to come here, they wont care about the rates.

Last edited:
High rates would attract a lot of people for a short time period. Low/mid rates would attract all kind of players. Since Zantera is suited for RPG'ers too, low/mid rates would be awesome because that'll give the perfect RPG touch for a war server.

So what you think would be some decent rates? and we can discuss and fix it up a bit.

So what you think would be some decent rates? and we can discuss and fix it up a bit.

I've no idea to be honest. That why we need your suggestions.

140 should be pretty easy to get after that it should go really low

Level 120 "low"
Level 140 "mid low"
Level 150 "mid"
Level 165 "mid high"
Level 180 "high
Level 200+ "very high (for this u need to exp ALOT!)

Why 140? thats high level..

Quests are part of the game also.Try to block INQ with 120EKS (if ur saying that after 90lvl exp rate should go 2x~) "well ofc you could EXP one week to get that level 140" but cmon we are playing OTs mainly becouse we want dont like RL Tibia exp rates>most of ppl simply doesnt want to exp few week before u can start making quests,war well (and after u die you have to exp day to get ur levels back... no have time!
All im saying that u dont really have to PG 24/7 just to make some quest or WAR..

Make War system PVP-E lower,
Like in lastest version you were able to get many many levels in single WAR (i killed monsters until i was 140~ after that i got my all levels in WAR.Never got under 140lvl and it was pretty dumb that ur death is worthless..if u had money to buy aol or even better Bless.
You maybe losted 100K exp but just SD few ppl few times and thats it ;]
You just gained too many levels too easy in WAR when somebody dies theres not much excitement

OFC you have to RPG also!

alot of text,just read it..

About OT playing
Im not "we" and theres many many reasons why ppl are playing OT instead of real but thats one big reason for sure!

Mejbiiiiii

I just want everyone to be around the 100~145 range, and nobody 220+

1-30 = 50x
31-50 = 30x
51-80 = 20x
81-100 = 15x
101-120 = 10x
120-140 = 5x
140+ = 2x
@retard lopek
you are the only one without time to have your computer on, thats not an argument, ur trying to get the rates that fit YOU, not everyone else.

Back