• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zantera - Proposals (experience, magic, skills)

RPG'ers keeps a server alive.

We fighting people are the people you made your OT to that what it is nowdays, without us you would never reach a peak of 200+ players. There wouldn't be 1 movie on youtube without us. It's OT nobody cares about RPG shit to be honest lol, well of course there might be some kids who actually wanna rpg on an OT, but they don't bring you to anything. In the end when all teams left then the rpg people keep your server alive, but for what? The amount of players wont go up anymore or maybe just abit.

Not worth discussing the rates if your going to deal with botters.

Not worth discussing about botters when we haven't even mentioned it.

We fighting people are the people you made your OT to that what it is nowdays, without us you would never reach a peak of 200+ players. There wouldn't be 1 movie on youtube without us. It's OT nobody cares about RPG shit to be honest lol, well of course there might be some kids who actually wanna rpg on an OT, but they don't bring you to anything. In the end when all teams left then the rpg people keep your server alive, but for what? The amount of players wont go up anymore or maybe just abit.

"We fighting people", hahaha. I totally agree with you about that our players made our Open Tibia server to what it is today, one of the greatest Open Tibia servers ever for guild wars.

We want RPG'ers and war players to feel comfortable at Zantera.

Off topic ends here. If you want to discuss this further, feel free to send me a private message.

Hey Tilfen! You may remember me as Byna, the Female knight running around with my team ruling Zantera v. 1. Aswell as helped u when u was mapping oken, etc. Me and William darkshade if u got any clue of who we are nowdays hehe was a long time ago zantera v.1 was launched.

About Experience Rates and basic stuff:

The Rpg'ers really do keep the server alive and about the botting there isn't any way to stop them if u dont got active game masters that know how to do their job.
And about the lootrate, zantera need to have good lootrate to make it easy for zantera members to obtain cash for warmode.
The Experience rate should be as it was in Zantera's V.1. As some people posted, players should not be able to get 200 in a day, it should take some time.

What about the donation items? which will be able to buy? i saw in the Zantera main post that exp scroll will be removed.

And now what about my Senior Tutor position that i had in the Zantera v.1? will i be able to get that back, still got u on msn Tilfen:p

Best Regards,

Byna//

Hoppas du inte tappade bort vår vigsel ring när vi gifte oss i kyrkan i thais hihi ;*

Last edited:
Experience: Most of the players are around 200.
Magic: highest magic level should be around 100-90
Skills: ._.?

Some people suggested these experience rates, what do you think?

1 - 30 - 50x
31 - 75 - 25x
76 - 100 - 20x
101 - 120 - 10x
121 - 140 - 5x
140+ 2x

1 - 30 - 50x
31 - 75 - 25x
76 - 100 - 20x
101 - 120 - 10x
121 - 140 - 5x
140+ 2x
I think these are perfect, school/life is not an excuse for high rates, seriously you're spending the same time on each doesn't leave you any further behind it just penalises people with time, which is bull.

High Rate:
- Frequent wars -> Massacres
- more leasure time

Low Rate:
- Wars at unique places like Pits of Inferno Fights -> Char Lovers
- Smart gameplay in wars (not box -> wave)
- if successful then more worthy then high rate

All in all, since people are playing nowadays only high stage Servers, there should be something unique. It's not need to make always high stage because its so mainstream. Anyway not playing, just supporting.

1 - 30 - 50x
31 - 75 - 25x
76 - 100 - 20x
101 - 120 - 10x
121 - 140 - 5x
141 - 160 2x
161+ 1x

and i think its good ^^

Btw, if u dont got time for Low rate, how do u got time for High rate ?..

Most high rates people are lvl 250-300+ when they can War since lvling gets to 4x 2x etc So u gotta kill Shit loads of monsters, and since u didnt have time to play long, u would do like 1½ lvl per day AT MAX, that will say if ur not being PKed, by high lvl chars cus ur hunting at thier botting places ofc.. So u wont be lvling fast at all rofl..

Low rate : Same thing, THO u can actually defend ur self when they attack u since they cant Paralyze kill u in 3 shots now.. + people wont be 100 lvls higher then u and have 2k more HP then urself either,

1 - 30 - 50x
31 - 75 - 25x
76 - 100 - 20x
101 - 120 - 10x
121 - 140 - 5x
140+ 2x

I really like this. Is there an ETA for this server?

1-30 - 50x
31-75 - 30x
76-100 - 20x
101-120 - 12x
121-140 - 7x
141-150 -4x
150+ 2x

Back