• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ZARZ abuse his gm power

perhaps my story: zarz came to us because we attacked reaper zarz had no mana shield and we killed him fast. reaper and zarz came again and killed us then we stood in pz and zarz right to pz surronded by nightmares suddenly i was tp to the right side next tp and nearly trapped and zarz attacked me i was luckx that a nightmare changed so i was able to survive then we changed nightmare spot and suddenly zarz apeared next to us with skull and attacked us and we survived again. using the gm power for this things is realy lame...

lol? nice effort.

if it isn't...
"He give levels"
"He make items"
it's "he tp me"

but I don't mind it was a good attempt lol

actually you story dosent sound much like power abuse to me... zarz is probably faster than you realize lol.

Still, if zarz really does abuse his gm powers, which he does not need to do since he's exceptional at this game, though it's always possible, you should get a cam, or at the very least take a screenshot. You need evidence. A story is just a story with out that key ingredient

Well actually, the last time I checked the hoster or hosters of the OT can check all the commands used by players and GM's. So he can search zarz GM's name in the file and correlate the stories to what he has been accused of.

Hope its not the case considering corrupt GM's ruin servers

Well actually, the last time I checked the hoster or hosters of the OT can check all the commands used by players and GM's. So he can search zarz GM's name in the file and correlate the stories to what he has been accused of.

Hope its not the case considering corrupt GM's ruin servers

Indeed he can :)

rly random and semi off topic how do u get a cam?
like i always see unregistered hyper cam but i dunno how to do it i only no how to do screen shots...
can anyone help me with this although completely off topic???

Back