• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Zeal Online [10.41]

o_O congrats my power was out for a few days then i was told about another game thats like old tibia but harder called zezenia online ill prolly come back to the ot but right this min im enjoying zezenia

bgy82d.jpg

its way more of a challange then tibia

Warlocks~810 sd~o Manas~ Level187-195
Too much skull staffs so couldn't fit loot on screen so here ya go..

10rsl1i.jpg

and now im going to sell the loot then go to sleep im tired

Last edited:
Wanted to do something diffrnt then warlock or deeplings so started hydras task
1000 sds..226 hydras/650 killed..level 195-202

2jfd1sx.jpg

this server dont have any players because the owner dont care about advertisement, this server will never get more than 33 online

this server dont have any players because the owner dont care about advertisement, this server will never get more than 33 online
Server had otservlist advertisement for very long time.
The record was 25 if I am right.
Server haven't got much players, because everyone thinks same... 2 people online, not worth of playing. :(
It's really good server, and it's not made for cash like others.

Flare Knight Rikks soloed by me (366lvl master sorcerer).
Code:
18:57 Loot of Flare Knight Rikks: a gold coin, 4 platinum coins, a golden raid token, 56 black pearls, 5 assassin stars, 6 ultimate health potions, 7 great spirit potions, 5 candy canes, 3 demon dusts, 8 power bolts, a broken wedding ring, a grey tome, a fishing rod, a strange helmet, a scarf, a mysterious fetish, a battle hammer, a dark armor, boots of haste, a fire sword, a bright sword
Still no notable loot. I think he hates me :p
I remember when we were killing him with 6 man team and he dropped awesome things, then rolling for loot :)

Last edited:
a server that has like 3 online at a time is not worth playing, yet being online.

what the fuck are you guys crying about reset and bad advertisement for, there's way more popular real maps out there if you wanna play one with more players then go fucking ahead.

let these ppl enjoy the server they're playin on, i myself enjoy seeing their screenies and it's nice to see players actually enjoying a server even if it doesn't have a lot of players for a change

what the fuck are you guys crying about reset and bad advertisement for, there's way more popular real maps out there if you wanna play one with more players then go fucking ahead.

let these ppl enjoy the server they're playin on, i myself enjoy seeing their screenies and it's nice to see players actually enjoying a server even if it doesn't have a lot of players for a change

exactly! people just wanna play pay to win servers. this server has no donors u start from scartch..i too wish more played but fact is people look at low amount of players and say no and thats how it stays low no one gives a chance.

personally i think the server should get a fresh reset all the higher lvls are gone offline forever give new players a chance to be the top...but then again all the new people that just joined might quit then so its 50/50

Last edited:
level 202-205 then back down to 203 net lag then kick
15 Sep 2015, 13:36 Died at level 205 by a shaburak demon and a shaburak lord
went there to get magic sulphers for addon..think ima wait to come back till the weekend when i get my ethernet cable and get off of the wifi it sucks..

210 stone showers (slingshot was from hunter on way ima try to get warbear mount for my noob ek) (maybe ill just play him while i got lags at least he wont be in any super hard areas)lol

25heibd.jpg

also ran into a raid on the way to the demon war area

34ryj46.jpg

ended up giving warbear to my 184 rp tryed to hunt but too laggy so logged off..

Last edited:
Internet behaved for a little so did annhi and dhq to finish my outfit :D
cant use mount anymore though beacuse it makes the outfit look bad if you do ..scrunches it up
also took back lvl 204 while doing

63sto2.jpg

expect to see deepling loot next time i play im low on cash again went from 500k-100k reblessing after dieing/helping people

either that or wyrms depending on how well a druid kills them

Last edited:
@Deepling you dont post anymore?!?!?

Went to deeplings to make some moneys went well got this weird/useless amulet o_O why would i ever go fishing on this ot lol

02:33 You see a master fisherman's amulet (Arm:1, fishing +20).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 100 or higher.
It weighs 10.00 oz.
This amulet was owned by Fishing Grandmaster Krillson, a master of trolling.

level 204-210, 612 stone showers used

2u6z951.jpg

end

24g659z.jpg

Last edited:
@Deepling you dont post anymore?!?!?

Went to deeplings to make some moneys went well got this weird/useless amulet o_O why would i ever go fishing on this ot lol

02:33 You see a master fisherman's amulet (Arm:1, fishing +20).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 100 or higher.
It weighs 10.00 oz.
This amulet was owned by Fishing Grandmaster Krillson, a master of trolling.

level 204-210, 612 stone showers used

2u6z951.jpg

end

24g659z.jpg

No interesting screenshots :/
I got like 3 of these amulets(and 2 dropped in row) :)

Im Going back to my Rp :eek: he has no helmet and a zao armor now beacuse i gave away demon armor and demon helmet to some newcomers didnt think i would be on rp again but hey ill just loot stuff its oki

2e6evz6.jpg

2lv1uft.jpg

t5ln5j.jpg

Last edited:
im bored/done with tibia have fun yall ill be on diablo 3 for pc

if anyone else plays d3 on pc my battletag is SirShinyDome#1207

Why? :(
We will miss you friend :(
Goodluck in new chapter of your life :p

Level 185-197 > Dara Dls>800 crystaline arrows used<gp pays supplies rest is all profit lol

2e22d8h.jpg

Wanted to try something new so frazzlemaws/silencers in rosh :eek: lvl 197-200 121 strong manas/300 c arrows used

2lddp4m.jpg

very short plaguesmith/hellspawn hunt..230 c arrows/70 strong manas used..didnt like the slow exp so i left level 200-201

2ng4oip.jpg

Last edited:
Back