• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Zeal Online [10.41]

Made 1kk so decieded to get a new addon that costs 1kk :eek:

15:09 Naji: Wow, you have reached the magic number of a million gp!!! Your account balance is 1068405 gold!

3005zcx.jpg

2ikcbrd.jpg

level 201-211 Dls, 800 c arrows (16k) trying to get dragon scale helmet /fail

2wolrmu.jpg

Last edited:
Path of Exile is really excellent. The passive tree is massive and it can be overwhelming at first but once you start playing you will figure it out. Your first character in PoE is almost guaranteed to suck though, just use it as a learning experience and to gather wealth, and have fun. Then once you have some currency and understand the game mechanics, you can plan for a 2nd character.

The depth of PoE makes the depth in D3 look like a puddle of water by comparison. D3 holds your hand far too much... once you get past the smoothness and impressive graphics you're left with a shallow game in which all characters are virtually identical. In PoE, there are virtually limitless character builds. It's the true successor to D2.

Let me know if you give it another go, wouldnt mind tossing you some stuff in game to start out.

Path of Exile is really excellent. The passive tree is massive and it can be overwhelming at first but once you start playing you will figure it out. Your first character in PoE is almost guaranteed to suck though, just use it as a learning experience and to gather wealth, and have fun. Then once you have some currency and understand the game mechanics, you can plan for a 2nd character.

The depth of PoE makes the depth in D3 look like a puddle of water by comparison. D3 holds your hand far too much... once you get past the smoothness and impressive graphics you're left with a shallow game in which all characters are virtually identical. In PoE, there are virtually limitless character builds. It's the true successor to D2.

Let me know if you give it another go, wouldnt mind tossing you some stuff in game to start out.

Maybe try making Path of Exile OTS? :)

Next hunt be much bigger :) 00:48 Using one of 1600 crystalline arrows... :)

(hunt delayed a bit of lags and kicks) (will post when all 1600 c arrows are gone) for now i go play poe dont need pay 100k each time i die there lol

Last edited:
change of heart i miss my deepling will be posting screens here ~space saver~

Last edited:
change of heart i miss my deepling will be posting screens here ~space saver~

Last edited:
change of heart i miss my deepling will be posting screens here ~space saver~ starts page 5 with new screens

Last edited:
Hello guys!
It was long time since I posted screenshots last time, nothing interesting because I was only levelling, and was a bit busy.
I went today to hunt frost and undead dragons.
Loot for 1000 thunderstorm runes. I looted Divine Plate too, but it's in my house :)
I5kr4PR.png

Few hours later I went to hunt Grim Reapers at Drefia with @Mukarten, but he did got problems with internet, so I had to give him teleport to temple.
Loot 300gfb, killed one Lich, and it surprised me very much! :p
YpgCgSv.png

I have changed my decoration in house a bit.
Please vote in my poll regarding using tapestries as background for items.
http://strawpoll.me/5580285
AECH6Vq.jpg

My sorcerer's equipment :)
c18tkYc.png

Having some fire fun with Sexi Biscuit and White Paw near GM House (north of me) and their houses (south of me)
ZUpoGwW.jpg

Thanks for watching thread! :)
Goodluck and Highfive! :)

This is my ek i use him to loot nooby things that i need..still dont bot but yea :p

1yr6mo.jpg

On strike until zeal gets rid of 5mc botter guy from canada...not worth it to put work into my chars when some afk guy can just pass ..lemme know when all chars banned.

Last edited:
This day had to come...
Legendary Achievement.
After half year of playing.
Finally
~~400~~
veq5Meh.jpg

I lured almost whole spawn on myself, it was really hardcore moment..
There were many more Spectres and Grim Reapers out of screen :p
USI4i8f.jpg

Loot from Grim Reapers (800 thunderstorms, 300 great mana potions)
k4ggPo6.png

Today I looted
latest
from Zushuka. I forgot to take screenshot of fight with her. She summons so many crystal spiders...
Of course
latest
is taking place in my arrow slot :)
Thanks for watching thread!
Goodluck!

Hello!
I did got 1500
latest
after long time of farming them.
EpYMVhv.png

I decided to make Brotherhood addon :)
Zhbzly7.png

Thanks for watching thread!
Goodluck and Highfive!

ill be on this ot same as here but 10.8 = oramond etc and they have npc downstairs thais depot buys all loot full price is good cuz im lazy to go to all npc

http://hydera.net/

Last edited:
The four characters in question have been deleted after I found undeniable evidence they were indeed MC botting. Zeal Online tolerates 3rd party tools and modest botting, but AFK mc botting is clearly over the line and will not be tolerated here.

Sorry for not attending to this sooner, been busy of late.

Back