• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zeelex's mapping.

Ive already seen the picture twice, the original by Neon being way better.
Both are on a different color, that's it. It depends on taste, I've recieved comments from people that say mine looks better. you may think Neon's better, I really don't care-
@
I thought this was mapping show-off, not sprite show-off. I guess I'm in the wrong forum.
I can post what the hell I want in MY thread.
I don't need a jealous talentless troll to judge my maps and my thread. So just Gtfo. I know you can't do anything even close to it.

I don't need a jealous talentless troll to judge my maps and my thread. So just Gtfo. I know you can't do anything even close to it.

That's because I dont waste hours on end mapping stuff and making sprites that only your gonna use. Pointless...

Yeah you just spend time trolling on forums.
Sprites only I'm going to use? Today my server's Trailer is comming out
Unlike yours, I got a real project

Well 2 important things
First , My server's trailer is finally out
Check it Here!
YouTube - Thanatos Tibia OTServer - Official trailer

And another pic :]
Fizzle's power plant
11j7mh3.png

Nice screenie, sec ill watch the vid then edit my post to review it.

Really nice, 10/10

I also really like the video, great mapping btw :D!! love it xD. Hope its out soon looks raw as hell jaja

true...

@post
u based ur server in k.a?
and copy the dl by seabis?
Lol? does my server have anything to do with K.A?
besides a well detailed map?
Seabis's dragon spawn isn't alike mine lol,
Nwtr, that I rejected your job offer doesn't mean you got to critize my maps :)

your mapping's shit

I was about to delete this message. But I want to leave it for you to see, this is how you should NOT make a response.
People posting stuff like this don't know how to provide constructive critism, basically it means they have no knowledge of what they are talking about; Hence no information about their statement.

HAHAHAHA XD
thanks man I appreciate it :] We've put a lot of work and dedication into this. I promise it will be awesome

Lol? does my server have anything to do with K.A?
besides a well detailed map?
Seabis's dragon spawn isn't alike mine lol,
Nwtr, that I rejected your job offer doesn't mean you got to critize my maps :)

ur map is good yea but u cant compare it with k.a. map :/, and yea this is not like k.a. in any aspect maybe just the mount system
but it looks cool :) gl

Ya it's different than Ka's, so is the mount system.
300th post ! :D

My one wish is for you to let me do your naturing, so much spam it's horrible, ruins a perfectly good piece of mapping.

Back