• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zeelex's mapping.

My one wish is for you to let me do your naturing, so much spam it's horrible, ruins a perfectly good piece of mapping.
Amaya, I have my style , you have yours, I've seen your maps and I've seen the way you do nature I don't like it either.
It's on no offence. There's people that like my style/There's people that hate it. The thing is, I like it that way, I don't seek to map as anyone else.
I got my own style and for me it looks awesome in game

amaya if u think that zeelex nature is spammed then u should see neon's ;|

zeelex ignore them ur naturing is good

Zeelex, was walking around on the server earlier, nature could do some better revamping though :D

amaya if u think that zeelex nature is spammed then u should see neon's ;|

zeelex ignore them ur naturing is good

Why the f**k should he ignore our critisms? If we want him to improve, then we'll tell him to do.
Then it's up to him to give us his hand and inform us that he's not gonna use our improvements, or he'll thank us and uses the improvement lines.

????

Well here's something
34t4bpl.png

yo zeelex it looks good, but if i were you i should remove the grass tufs, and the rubbish :p, the shops are looking awesome ;p

Hehe you might be right, still, it's meant to be townish and middle-ageish

Well this is the reason why I love to do this when I'm drunk
I added the colors to the hellspawn mount, I don't know how much time I spent doing it, I just know I did it at 7 AM drunk as hell.
Pisco Ftw.
ek1d15.png

2622sl3.png

Well I've been busy for a while, finishing the last details for my server's Beta.
As I was mapping a jungle theme (wich I'm totally new at ) I decided to make a mount that would fit to that theme, So I came up with this ^^
Hope you like it.
2zy8jli.png

Last edited:
well i've been busy for a while, finishing the last details for my server's beta.
As i was mapping a jungle theme (wich i'm totally new at ) i decided to make a mount that would fit to that theme, so i came up with this ^^
hope you like it.
2zy8jli.png

omg :d

Back