• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zerkk Da Tanker Deleted For?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demontorrent

Reaction score
During the double exp weekend, my 230 EK was deleted out of a random act by GM Mark. I have no clue of reasoning for my account being deleted? I didn't do anything against the rules, i wasn't spamming help chat, i answered the dudes question on why you haven't made a duplicate of shadowcores. So all the hours of work and playing the char, just to be deleted so quickly that i don't even know why. I sent a private message to hani, because ofcourse Mark didn't want to reply to me on email. And what i got was this:
Your account was deleted because you really don't know how to behave. We have no time to spend on taking care of all the shit that you write and the way you have been abusing help is not acceptable. We work very hard to maintain our server, we don't have to take the bullshit from everyone and we are free to do what we like, with every account on our server.
Don't know how to behave? Because i tell someone that it's hard to maintain one server with so many people playing it, that for example both being ddos'd at once would be lots of trouble and 2x the work. And with schooling and everything finishing just before summer starts, the staff is waiting to make the decision?
Pfft, get the fuck real. I think the staff of this server doesn't take anything seriously. Because the deletion of my account was clearly an act of anger.
P.S; If you have no time, isn't that the point of a tutor anyway?
~Maybe this is their solution to fixing the high population problem.
Rules - ShadowCores

cry is free.

maybe u broke a rules... maybe...?

Last edited:
cry is free.

maybe u broke a rules... maybe...?
Didn't break a rule, and still don't see how breaking 1 rule could lead to an account deletion? How much cc did talaturen give you to say that one?

Didn't break a rule, and still don't see how breaking 1 rule could lead to an account deletion? How much cc did talaturen give you to say that one?

but read a answer of Hani... said there "We have no time to spend on taking care of all the shit that you write and the way you have been abusing help is not acceptable."

but read a answer of Hani... said there "We have no time to spend on taking care of all the shit that you write and the way you have been abusing help is not acceptable."
But how come that doesn't go for all the other people in the server? And this was over 1 thing i said? Which wasn't even bad? LOL k.....

"Your account was deleted because you really don't know how to behave. We have no time to spend on taking care of all the shit that you write and the way you have been abusing help is not acceptable. We work very hard to maintain our server, we don't have to take the bullshit from everyone and we are free to do what we like, with every account on our server."

There's the reason, close thread please.

"Your account was deleted because you really don't know how to behave. We have no time to spend on taking care of all the shit that you write and the way you have been abusing help is not acceptable. We work very hard to maintain our server, we don't have to take the bullshit from everyone and we are free to do what we like, with every account on our server."

There's the reason, close thread please.
Lol, that's not one of the rules though :S

lol, they can do whatever they want... its really funny.... he is probably beating his little sister over this..... have your mum take you out for ice cream, it will be ok little guy

He abused the help channel how? He answered a guys question, you know what the question was? Why isn't there another Twifysoft server and he answered because it takes 2x the money to host it and they don't have the money too and you can even ask Hani or Mark thats the truth is it not? So why do they delete it? Pfft who knows corruption? And just recently my friend was hacked we have 10x the evidence to proof it even sent Hani a PM saying so and their was no response because he knows im right, but in the meanwhile he answered back to the victim at the same moment we sent ours PM's. My PM clearly stated that the hacker/the person on the acc should not keep the account due to the fact "An account belongs to the person who created it" [http://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/rules.php], so therefore? The account should be deleted or given back, but the corruption level http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35328796.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

He abused the help channel how? He answered a guys question, you know what the question was? Why isn't there another Twifysoft server and he answered because it takes 2x the money to host it and they don't have the money too and you can even ask Hani or Mark thats the truth is it not? So why do they delete it? Pfft who knows corruption? And just recently my friend was hacked we have 10x the evidence to proof it even sent Hani a PM saying so and their was no response because he knows im right, but in the meanwhile he answered back to the victim at the same moment we sent ours PM's. My PM clearly stated that the hacker/the person on the acc should not keep the account due to the fact "An account belongs to the person who created it" [http://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/rules.php], so therefore? The account should be deleted or given back, but the corruption level http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35328796.jpg

Whats wrong with the truth today? You express your thoughts that are true and then you get punished for it? Its stupid that he gets deleted for saying 1 thing and since when do you get deleted for answering something in the Help Channel? Since the double exp started? Since Mark got off his ass and said i'll go on the help channel for once to see who in the hell needs help? Since when does he do that? 2 mins a day on something you started shame.

lol, they can do whatever they want... its really funny.... he is probably beating his little sister over this..... have your mum take you out for ice cream, it will be ok little guy
Lol i'm not a charlover, just don't see how the fucking power abuse can go this far lol.
GM Hani: "we are free to do what we like, with every account on our server." :S

Corruption if people pay for this server and help your asses to run it, then you should do what we do to your server, respect it, play it and enjoy it and the best of all help your corrupted asses make money. You should respect us and respect what we do to help you, but if your not going to do shit like finding botters banning them or jailing them w.e the fuck you guys actually do not randomly going to help channel once in a lifetime to delete someone on his honest remarks meh. I don't understand what the civilized reason of playing on a level of corruption is.

Corruption if people pay for this server and help your asses to run it, then you should do what we do to your server, respect it, play it and enjoy it and the best of all help your corrupted asses make money. You should respect us and respect what we do to help you, but if your not going to do shit like finding botters banning them or jailing them w.e the fuck you guys actually do not randomly going to help channel once in a lifetime to delete someone on his honest remarks meh. I don't understand what the civilized reason of playing on a level of corruption is.

You can enjoy this ot as much as you want, but when you get to the point of spamming help chat and what ever else the hell he did, then they can take actions against you in what ever manner that they please. They pay to run the ot, update the ot, and have to monitor not only the forums, but the 1.5k players that regularly play the ot. When little kids get on for the pure purpose of trolling, after awhile it gets old.

Why aren't they justified to take action against a player that is ruining the game for other people?

If each person donated 1 Euro it would be enough to run the server for 5 months, they most likely make around 10000 a month no kiding here 1500 x 30 = 45000 just imagine that to run a server it takes way less then that. Their profit margins are so much to run a server + 5 others. All he said was the truth. He did not spam the help channel and you can even ask Mark for his so called proof. And how would a person be ruining a game by answering someones question and the matter of fact im sure 80% of the server doesn't even use help channel, for hells sake sometimes its even empty. So what would he be ruining here? Someone asked why isn't their a new server, he answered with why so. And so has Mark, but he put it in a more detailed way. + Im sure people have been saying they want a new server like Shadowcores not like Lunar~ Me and Demontorrent have been playing pretty much since the start we know this "Company" we know them well, we also the know the server well and we also know the truth. They have the funds lemme tell ya, but they also don't want to waste their money they wan't to live luxurious like everyone else they don't care they just want the money. And its the truth. Face it you all know it.

If each person donated 1 Euro it would be enough to run the server for 5 months, they most likely make around 10000 a month no kiding here 1500 x 30 = 45000 just imagine that to run a server it takes way less then that. Their profit margins are so much to run a server + 5 others. All he said was the truth. He did not spam the help channel and you can even ask Mark for his so called proof. And how would a person be ruining a game by answering someones question and the matter of fact im sure 80% of the server doesn't even use help channel, for hells sake sometimes its even empty. So what would he be ruining here? Someone asked why isn't their a new server, he answered with why so. And so has Mark, but he put it in a more detailed way. + Im sure people have been saying they want a new server like Shadowcores not like Lunar~ Me and Demontorrent have been playing pretty much since the start we know this "Company" we know them well, we also the know the server well and we also know the truth. They have the funds lemme tell ya, but they also don't want to waste their money they wan't to live luxurious like everyone else they don't care they just want the money. And its the truth. Face it you all know it.

They have already said that they aren't making a new server at the present time. Believe it or not, their real world studies are more important than anything that happens in this game. There is obviously more to the story than you are telling us, but it's none of my business.

Well im thinking if your run a "Company" you better take care of it.

Well im thinking if your run a "Company" you better take care of it.

I agree. But do you think any of the major companies in the world talk to each individual person that buy their products? No, but collectively, as a group, you can get the word out to them. I would say that they are doing a pretty decent job of maintaining the most popular server on open tibia, considering that they are devoting a major portion of their time to stuff that actually matters (college).

Im sure most of them have succeeded college, but it comes to the matter of this thread, why the corruption?

They should have deleted yoru main account demontorrent and Chi Chi to. You guys are a disgrace, you pinged people in the past and do nothing else then making stupid shitty topics on the forum.

The server is much better of without you!

So go cry, and please go play somewhere else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back