• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zerkk Da Tanker Deleted For?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha yeeeeeeeeeeeeessss!!! I HIGHLY doubt Mark and Hani would delete ANYONE without a very good reason and knowing how childish you are/can be Im 99.9% sure you got what you deserved! JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!! :D

ahhh it seems like he never read the LAST rule

the last rule is beign a fuckign RETARD you broke that rule since your mum dropped you when you was small:( sry7

Your Dad/

During the double exp weekend, my 230 EK was deleted out of a random act by GM Mark. I have no clue of reasoning for my account being deleted? I didn't do anything against the rules, i wasn't spamming help chat, i answered the dudes question on why you haven't made a duplicate of shadowcores. So all the hours of work and playing the char, just to be deleted so quickly that i don't even know why. I sent a private message to hani, because ofcourse Mark didn't want to reply to me on email. And what i got was this:
Don't know how to behave? Because i tell someone that it's hard to maintain one server with so many people playing it, that for example both being ddos'd at once would be lots of trouble and 2x the work. And with schooling and everything finishing just before summer starts, the staff is waiting to make the decision?
Pfft, get the fuck real. I think the staff of this server doesn't take anything seriously. Because the deletion of my account was clearly an act of anger.
P.S; If you have no time, isn't that the point of a tutor anyway?
~Maybe this is their solution to fixing the high population problem.
Rules - ShadowCores
Why did u made this thread? You already got answered. I think this is a reason why they deleted you.

Hi demontorrent, I'll start by quoting my entire answer, seeing as you didn't.

And just recently my friend was hacked we have 10x the evidence to proof it even sent Hani a PM saying so and their was no response because he knows im right, but in the meanwhile he answered back to the victim at the same moment we sent ours PM's. My PM clearly stated that the hacker/the person on the acc should not keep the account due to the fact "An account belongs to the person who created it" [http://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/rules.php], so therefore? The account should be deleted or given back, but the corruption level http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35328796.jpg

I assume you are talking about Flanny Skywi. I usually don't respond to PM's I recieve here on the forum - I just tell them to email us instead. This time I did respond, quite nicely actually. Flann send me a long list of ways that he could prove that it is his account, even though that his email has been "hacked". I answered, saying that it isn't much we can do - but there is a lot that he can do. Telling him to contact his email provider, since they will be able to help him if he is the real owner of the email. Seeing as that would be the best way to progress. This was then his answer (starting to get offensive):

Whats wrong with the truth today? You express your thoughts that are true and then you get punished for it? Its stupid that he gets deleted for saying 1 thing and since when do you get deleted for answering something in the Help Channel? Since the double exp started? Since Mark got off his ass and said i'll go on the help channel for once to see who in the hell needs help? Since when does he do that? 2 mins a day on something you started shame.

"The truth" and "your thoughts" are two completely different things. Expressing your thoughts as if they were the truth is wrong and no, you shouldn't be doing that. He didn't get deleted because he said one thing, one time - but simply because he was going way out of line. We are usually in the help channel more than you would ever know, even though you might not know that we are there - we will still see what you are writing. For the majority of your other posts - you are really shitting yourself. They contain so much made up stuff so I believe that there isn't even a need to answer to them. If you feel that we don't know what we are doing and that we don't care about our players - then please - go and play some other server, there are a lot of different pizza-servers out there.

Then I'll make some things clear. First of all, you know very well that you haven't only been spreading bullshit one time, from what I understand, there has been several occasions where you have pretty much spammed help channel. We do not accept that. Secondly, yes, we deleted ONE of your accounts. You still have the one with your character Demontorrent, and probably some other as well. That for us, is being nice - giving you a second chance.

I assume you are talking about Flanny Skywi. I usually don't respond to PM's I recieve here on the forum - I just tell them to email us instead. This time I did respond, quite nicely actually. Flann send me a long list of ways that he could prove that it is his account, even though that his email has been "hacked". I answered, saying that it isn't much we can do - but there is a lot that he can do. Telling him to contact his email provider, since they will be able to help him if he is the real owner of the email. Seeing as that would be the best way to progress. This was then his answer (starting to get offensive):

And to this, I responded with this, seeing as it was hard to understand where I was trying to get.

With this said, he would be able to recover his account if he, instead of crying was actually listening to what I was telling him. You getting involved in that doesn't help anyone, which is why I did not answer you.

"The truth" and "your thoughts" are two completely different things. Expressing your thoughts as if they were the truth is wrong and no, you shouldn't be doing that. He didn't get deleted because he said one thing, one time - but simply because he was going way out of line. We are usually in the help channel more than you would ever know, even though you might not know that we are there - we will still see what you are writing. For the majority of your other posts - you are really shitting yourself. They contain so much made up stuff so I believe that there isn't even a need to answer to them. If you feel that we don't know what we are doing and that we don't care about our players - then please - go and play some other server, there are a lot of different pizza-servers out there.

I think that Hani wrote this on her mobilephone, so that must be true :]

Hani you went off and said that you won't tolerate his behavior yet give him a second chance? Why not just clear his entire char list?

They should have deleted yoru main account demontorrent and Chi Chi to. You guys are a disgrace, you pinged people in the past and do nothing else then making stupid shitty topics on the forum.

The server is much better of without you!

So go cry, and please go play somewhere else!
I'm pinging people? All of our forums are about being pinged. Learn english or open your eyes. Ffs.

- - - Updated - - -

Then I'll make some things clear. First of all, you know very well that you haven't only been spreading bullshit one time, from what I understand, there has been several occasions where you have pretty much spammed help channel. We do not accept that. Secondly, yes, we deleted ONE of your accounts. You still have the one with your character Demontorrent, and probably some other as well. That for us, is being nice - giving you a second chance.

And to this, I responded with this, seeing as it was hard to understand where I was trying to get.

With this said, he would be able to recover his account if he, instead of crying was actually listening to what I was telling him. You getting involved in that doesn't help anyone, which is why I did not answer you.

Sadly half the time he emailed you, you didn't give him an answer. Along with Salar. But whatever, do things your way. Because you are the boss!

You got deleted *****, sit down and shut up. Charloving ass. We all know you are just going to start another char so why you bitching?

First Flann, afterwards demontorrent.. I'm just waiting for chi chi now.
Perhaps you'll all get IP-banned from ingame aswell as the forum.
fuck off and die.

Hani you went off and said that you won't tolerate his behavior yet give him a second chance? Why not just clear his entire char list?

Because we are way to nice, something that these players doesn't even seem to notice.

they deleted my comment, that is what i call democracy

Yea, I deleted your comment. Why? Because if you are going to spread conspiracy theories, then join the guys conspiring about Illuminati.

Because we are way to nice, something that these players doesn't even seem to notice.

Yea, I deleted your comment. Why? Because if you are going to spread conspiracy theories, then join the guys conspiring about Illuminati.

Yeah it's something that isn't appreciated. Like the saying goes you give someone an inch and they'll take a mile. Hopefully you'll reconsider the policy next time, this guy doesn't seem to learn.

For the love of god.
You were 230, you can get that back within a month.
Otherwise, see this as an opportunity to get a life instead of sitting inside your room gaming all the time.

Lol, typical 15 year old trash... parents should whip their kids more these days for this reason alone.... demon go get a hug from your mum and just stop... every time u post it hurts you more than it helps... i suppose u just may be to bi-polar to realize it... it's a hell of a disease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back