• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zerkk Da Tanker Deleted For?

Status
Not open for further replies.
15392228765272594366.jpg

Demontorrent RL picture, no soul ya.
of4oxu.jpg
Demontorrent gets da menz.
fag shirt btw xd nob ginger

[video=youtube;SnGsrIqRxho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnGsrIqRxho[/video]

because we are way to nice, something that these players doesn't even seem to notice.

Yea, i deleted your comment. Why? Because if you are going to spread conspiracy theories, then join the guys conspiring about illuminati.

lol hani is a illuminati lol
shadowcores is a way to get funds to take over the world

I'm pinging people? All of our forums are about being pinged. Learn english or open your eyes. Ffs.

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly half the time he emailed you, you didn't give him an answer. Along with Salar. But whatever, do things your way. Because you are the boss!

Learn english or open your eyes... What's the connection between those 2?

Seriously, go to the toilet or learn to reason dude...

[video=youtube;SnGsrIqRxho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnGsrIqRxho[/video]
HAHA.. that is exactly what half of these people on this forum are like. Anyway, i don't care about the character. I'm quitting the server, so all of you people who wanted me gone there you go. Nothing should happen to my account of Demontorrent because in the summer i'll be back to own Infectious some more. Anyway, thanks for the playing for now. Gotta focus on school now ;) Happy no lifing everybody.

- - - Updated - - -

Weren't you 12 years old at some point? So what does age have to do with anything on a video game?
Yeah i was 12.. but nobody I took shit over it too. And being 12 gives him no right to flame my forum with ignorant posts. Anyway, no hard feelings. I forgive his childish actions.

Yea, I deleted your comment. Why? Because if you are going to spread conspiracy theories, then join the guys conspiring about Illuminati.[/QUOTE]

Nah you´re just afraid of what i wrote and got no balls to admit it .
I dont care, it is bad for you not for me i could get banned of this alternative tibia server for say what i say but a man is a man in every situation . Go ahead and keep deleting all comments that are not the ones you agree it just shows how strong you are

- - - Updated - - -

That's so true ahahahahahahaha

I am beautiful HAH, what can i say ?

Dude it's funny because you're actually 12 years old.. Now gtfo.. Little kid
It's funny because you're actually 13 years old.

You're such a stupid moron, you're one year older than me, I turned 15 some days ago...
and your spamming around with your stupid friends "KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDSSSSSSSS" kkkkkkkk fuck off ugly ginger... demontorrent; 40 years later, still virgin.
fuck off and die.

Byeeeeeeeee demontorrent+chi chi+ flann skywi hope you noobs have fun on antica kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Its funny haha "own infectious some more" You won against us in pinks gays guild but on top of that you had most deaths in all wars so you as a player over all dont own shit. only thing your succesful at is getting a 1.5k player base to hate you, do u even have friends irl?hahahhaa and i heard u say you quit enough times lets hope u fucking mean it this time douche bag

Coming back this summer lol get outside in the sun ya fkin nerd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back