• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zisly's Mapping Pieces

n5phth.png

I like it zizly, but do you always start with water all over the place? Seems like a quite hard way to map if you ask me :D

What do you mean? :p
I just place a little at the beginning and then add the rest before I post a screenshot, if that's what you mean :p

No, I was more refering to there was water all over, and then some unfinished map, and I asked if u always do the water first, then borders/mapps. I myself always add the water last to a piece, that's why I asked :D

That cools really good, the concept is great. And you actually caught the feeling of a very cold city! Only thing that remains could be a few small stones. BUT KEEP IT BALANCED! :D

Looks good, but squary, keep the autoborder off :)

Looks good, altough there are some squary parts like the east side of the mountain. And some roads are really thin. Other than that it's really good.

Back