• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zisly's Mapping Pieces

That's what happens when you map with 7.6 :<
I miss them as well xd

the shape to the south is not final. It will probably look nothing like the current one. I just want to fill the minimap with something xd

The shape is just wrong. :/ But it's quite big. :eek:

its like evolution a bit bigger o.ô thats a small shape, nice to start a map ;> but i really dont like the structur.
its easyer to map, if the town whould be in the middle of the map.. trust me : )

its like evolution a bit bigger o.ô thats a small shape, nice to start a map ;> but i really dont like the structur.
its easyer to map, if the town whould be in the middle of the map.. trust me : )

lmao, now that I check, damn, the south shape is damn similar lol

Big bump xD
91r7.png

Let's add that soccerfield to the OOD server! Think it only needs 3 tiles on both sides, where players should stand and if all the 6 tiles are filled with people you need to pull a lever to start. After x minutes (or after logging) people will be teleported out automaticly. Shouldn't also be reachable for others. Further, it ownz!

That piece is actually part of the main city of OOD haha, wanted to place tic tac toe or something, but this is funnier :D

Started on a beach, still a lot of things left to place but this is what I got so far. This is the place you send the kids to when you need to relax ;)
10wqjyp.png

edit, that staircase leading nowhere is not supposed to be there!

That piece is actually part of the main city of OOD haha, wanted to place tic tac toe or something, but this is funnier :D

Started on a beach, still a lot of things left to place but this is what I got so far. This is the place you send the kids to when you need to relax ;)
10wqjyp.png

edit, that staircase leading nowhere is not supposed to be there!

Maybe it's supposed to be there; you just forgot a platform for the lifeguard tower.

Back