• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote 7.6 Add Points (help)

Zaggyzigzig

plx itens menz
Reaction score
Having a problem trying to add points to my account so i can purchase stuff to test point system!, Running Znote AAC Version 1_5_SVN... Would appreciate the help if you know this kind of stuff!
This is what the website does when I try to add points, Also with paypal players do not receive points after purchasing them!help plx.jpg

Last edited:
You seem to be logged in on an account that was created before you started using Znote AAC, as that account has no data in znote_accounts table.
I am not sure how well the database2znoteaac script works for you on 7.6, so you can either:
Delete that account and create a new account (with Znote AAC) and use that as GM account. That way your account should be able to relate to data in the znote_ prefix tables.

Or try to manually insert rows into the znote_accounts table in phpmyadmin. In phpmyadmin, click on the database, then on SQL and insert this:
Remember to replace YOURACCOUNTIDHERE with your account id. (The number you censored in the image).
Code:
INSERT INTO `znote_accounts` (`account_id`, `ip`, `created`, `points`, `cooldown`) VALUES ('YOURACCOUNTIDHERE', 0, 0, 0, 0);

Be careful with that AAC though, I would not advice the use of an unofficial version of Znote AAC as I have no quality control over it in regard to security.

You seem to be logged in on an account that was created before you started using Znote AAC, as that account has no data in znote_accounts table.
I am not sure how well the database2znoteaac script works for you on 7.6, so you can either:
Delete that account and create a new account (with Znote AAC) and use that as GM account. That way your account should be able to relate to data in the znote_ prefix tables.

Or try to manually insert rows into the znote_accounts table in phpmyadmin. In phpmyadmin, click on the database, then on SQL and insert this:
Remember to replace YOURACCOUNTIDHERE with your account id. (The number you censored in the image).
Code:
INSERT INTO `znote_accounts` (`account_id`, `ip`, `created`, `points`, `cooldown`) VALUES ('YOURACCOUNTIDHERE', 0, 0, 0, 0);

Be careful with that AAC though, I would not advice the use of an unofficial version of Znote AAC as I have no quality control over it in regard to security.

Really man, thank you! Your fukin awesome! Without you I wouldn't have an website or even host an ot, really wish you were around 7 years ago doing this :p Would have been a big help when I was a kid heh :) But your here now thats all that matters =D

Znote Owns! And about the security I got it off this website, It was http://otland.net/threads/znote-aac-converted-to-7-6-servers.217823/ Should I change it all to keep it secured? I guess I shoulden't put so much trust into everything lol!

Back