• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Znote AAC change website from using color background to an image?

PyrooSorc

Reaction score
currently the website has a dark blue solid color background, what do i need to do to change it from a solid color background to an image ? if even possible.. thanks in advance ..sorry if its a stupid question very new to this..

styles/style.css
do something like this
CSS:
body {
    background: url('img path or img url here');
}

Ideally you'd place it at the top (below the :root object) since its style for the body tag, and url would be the path to the image, if you put the background in the img folder in the parent directory (layout/img/background.png) the css should look like this
CSS:
body{
    background: url('../img/background.png')
}
also remember to delete the cache or the changes wont show.

Last edited:
Ideally you'd place it at the top since its style for the body tag, and url would be the path to the image, if you put the background in the img folder in the parent directory (layout/img/background.png) the css should look like this
CSS:
body{
    background: url('../img/background.png')
}
also remember to delete the cache or the changes wont show.
awesome , thank you so much. i wont be home to try this for a little but when i do ill be sure to come back and upvote and mark your answer as solution!

Back