• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Znote AAC set town id

drifter8779

Reaction score
In znote AAC for TFS 1.0, i cant set the town id to 1, it just says missing town, if i set it to 2 or higher, it works, why is that?

Solution
When you have solved the problem, always explain what you had to do to solve it. That way other people who have the same issue can read this thread and fix it themselves as well.

Since you didnt tell, I cant confirm. But I am pretty sure you had this problem because you didnt configure config.php properly.
In config.php:
You can add, remove and edit towns in
$config['towns']

For instance:
PHP:
$config['towns'] = array(
2 => 'Thyrfing',
3 => 'Domgolia',
);
Means that town ID 2 is known as "Thyrfing", and ID 3 = Dormgolia.
To find out which ID your towns are using, open the map with RME and click CTRL + T.
If you want a town to be available when creating a character, you need to edit...
When you have solved the problem, always explain what you had to do to solve it. That way other people who have the same issue can read this thread and fix it themselves as well.

Since you didnt tell, I cant confirm. But I am pretty sure you had this problem because you didnt configure config.php properly.
In config.php:
You can add, remove and edit towns in
$config['towns']

For instance:
PHP:
$config['towns'] = array(
2 => 'Thyrfing',
3 => 'Domgolia',
);
Means that town ID 2 is known as "Thyrfing", and ID 3 = Dormgolia.
To find out which ID your towns are using, open the map with RME and click CTRL + T.
If you want a town to be available when creating a character, you need to edit:
$config['available_towns']

So if you want the town Thyrfing (which is ID 2) to be available under character creation, use this:
$config['available_towns'] = array(2);

You can also specify multiple town, so if you want both Thyrfing and Dormgolia to be available under character creation you can separate available towns with a comma like this:
$config['available_towns'] = array(2, 3);
Which means both ID 2 (Thyrfing) and ID 3 (Dormgolia) is available.

Solution
Back