• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote aac troubles

Chubby Bunny

Reaction score
I just added a new layout on my webpage and updated some files, but login, characters, highscores and login and those links doesnt work anymore. it says "sub page not recognized". Anyone know how to fix it?
Swevreborn
there is the link to the webpage

Last edited:
From what it looks like to me the way your previous layout worked is in conflict with the new layout.

As the code below suggests, your sub pages should be located inside the layout/sub/ folder (this is from my website files, your might differ)
PHP:
<?php require_once 'engine/init.php'; require_once 'layout/overall/header.php';
if ($config['allowSubPages']) {
    $page = (isset($_GET['page']) && !empty($_GET['page'])) ? getValue($_GET['page']) : '';
    if (isset($subpages[$page]['file'])) require_once 'layout/sub/'.$subpages[$page]['file'];
    else {
        if (isset($subpages)) echo '<h2>Sub page not recognized.</h2><p>The sub page you requested is not recognized.</p>';
    }
}
else echo '<h2>System disabled.</h2><p>The sub page system is disabled.</p>';
require_once 'layout/overall/footer.php'; ?>

And so I either suggest you to move those pages there, or, update your menu,php file to not use subpages but refer to actual php files in your website root.

From what it looks like to me the way your previous layout worked is in conflict with the new layout.

As the code below suggests, your sub pages should be located inside the layout/sub/ folder (this is from my website files, your might differ)
PHP:
<?php require_once 'engine/init.php'; require_once 'layout/overall/header.php';
if ($config['allowSubPages']) {
    $page = (isset($_GET['page']) && !empty($_GET['page'])) ? getValue($_GET['page']) : '';
    if (isset($subpages[$page]['file'])) require_once 'layout/sub/'.$subpages[$page]['file'];
    else {
        if (isset($subpages)) echo '<h2>Sub page not recognized.</h2><p>The sub page you requested is not recognized.</p>';
    }
}
else echo '<h2>System disabled.</h2><p>The sub page system is disabled.</p>';
require_once 'layout/overall/footer.php'; ?>

And so I either suggest you to move those pages there, or, update your menu,php file to not use subpages but refer to actual php files in your website root.
i dont quite understand :/ what files should i move where?

Back