• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [Znote ACC] String Error SQL secret TFS 1.2

Adm Eddie

Reaction score
Hello ^^

I compiled TFS 1.2 , but I run into this error:
CdXiOA7.png

If anyone has any idea of what could it be I would appreciate so much that you share it :)

Here's how I have set the config
tJfIspO.png

By the way I was trying to run this server (Just in case this helps in anything)
https://github.com/orts/server

Beforehand
Thankyou very much

Last edited:
Solution
Ahh yeah, the official released TFS 1.2 does not have the `secret` column in accounts schema.sql. It was fixed 3 days later. But after you run the server once the engine should automatically alter the table for you.

I recommend you to get the latest commit from github. There are some crash issues with 2FA(Two-factor authentication) that has been resolved.
Didn't read the whole query..
Code:
ALTER TABLE `accounts`
ADD `secret` CHAR(16) DEFAULT NULL;

Ahh yeah, the official released TFS 1.2 does not have the `secret` column in accounts schema.sql. It was fixed 3 days later. But after you run the server once the engine should automatically alter the table for you.

I recommend you to get the latest commit from github. There are some crash issues with 2FA(Two-factor authentication) that has been resolved.

Last edited:
Solution
Back