• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote error

Carlitos Flow

Developer (lvl*1)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, im having a big problem than don't let me open my server :/
I did all steps of Znote from his video and i can only create character with account manager, i want disable it (i know is on config.lua) but when i create the account by acc manager, i can join the game withou problem, but when i try put the account on the website, have this error:

We tried to log you in, but...

• Username and password combination is wrong.

Also, when i check the character (from list) have this error too:

• SQL:
     string(85) "SELECT `id`, `owner`, `name`, `town_id` AS `town_id` FROM `houses` WHERE `owner` = 2;" 
    (query - SQL error) 
    Type: [B]select_multi[/B] (select multiple rows from database)

Unknown column 'town_id' in 'field list'
The last problem is when i check character deathlist doesn't appear anything on the list from the web, i hope someone help me fix it, my vps is wasting ;/ Thanks in advance guys, peace!

Passwords needs to be sha1 encrypted to work with ZnoteAAC change this in your config.lua and create a new account in-game.

Code:
ALTER TABLE ADD `town_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

Passwords needs to be sha1 encrypted to work with ZnoteAAC change this in your config.lua and create a new account in-game.

Code:
ALTER TABLE ADD `town_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

-Thanks for answer, I already have it, i did that on the video.
config.lua is correct? encryptionType = "sha1"
Code:
-- MySQL
    sqlType = "mysql"
    sqlHost = "127.0.0.1"
    sqlPort = 3306
    sqlUser = "xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
    sqlPass = "xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
    sqlDatabase = "xxxx"
    sqlFile = "schemas/mysql.sql"
    sqlKeepAlive = 0
    mysqlReadTimeout = 10
    mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
    encryptionType = "sha1"

-Also to the account manager i added the sha1 from sha1.cz on the password and i created the account, after that i open localhost/special and:

Old database to Znote AAC compatibility converter:

Converting accounts and characters to work with Znote AAC:

Total accounts detected: 2.
Znote compatible accounts detected: 4.

SUCCESS

Updated accounts: 0
Updated characters: : 0
Detected:0 accounts with plain passwords. These passwords has been given sha1 encryption.

All accounts and characters are compatible with Znote AAC

-Your query idk how to say didint work o the town_id, error:
#1064 - Some is wrong wrong of your sintax near 'ADD `town_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',' on the line 1 -- (translated from spanish)
I tried doing this little change:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD `town_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
it works but doesnt fix the error.

-Still i can't login to the account on the web, say wrong again. Laso Im using TFS 0.3.6, Znote 1.5 and last version of Uniserver Zero XIII.. :/
Also I descover when i change a password from any account it doesnt work to login on game and website.

Last edited:
Back