• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Znote Hosting Service [Free Hosting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still searching. :)

Last edited:
Znote i have a war server,in 2 days with server on,i make 5000 players on my DB,you wanna host it?

enter in server ip : bestwar.net 7171 8.60 and u see im live in BRazil is litle lag for u

Znote i have a war server,in 2 days with server on,i make 5000 players on my DB,you wanna host it?

enter in server ip : bestwar.net 7171 8.60 and u see im live in BRazil is litle lag for u

Ahh, so you already have an Brazillian server and now you also want an Europe server for Europe users?

No prob, I can host it for you.

Ahh, so you already have an Brazillian server and now you also want an Europe server for Europe users?

No prob, I can host it for you.

Ye, we need war server to europe, all good servers are from Brazil :/

no,i dont wanna 2 server, i wanna u host my server only this.

im host my war in my house,i only can get 60~80 players online.( brazilian Internet is very sux ), i wanna get 140 players online without lag.

Last edited:
no,i dont wanna 2 server, i wanna u host my server only this.

im host my war in my house,i only can get 60~80 players online.( brazilian Internet is very sux ), i wanna get 140 players online without lag.

I can host your server, but the distance between Brazil and Norway is pretty huge, so you might have lag because of the long distance between your computer and my server.

ok znote go make a war for brazil and war for europe,

now what do i do for u host?

Check your PM

Im Interested Since The Last Hoster I Got Stoled My Server :p

I Got A Edited Evolution Server 8.54-8.57
With Woodcutting/flechting systems and custom spells/items/runes/monsters and more :D

And i know your trustworthy :)

Im Interested Since The Last Hoster I Got Stoled My Server :p

I Got A Edited Evolution Server 8.54-8.57
With Woodcutting/flechting systems and custom spells/items/runes/monsters and more :D

And i know your trustworthy :)

Check your PM Inbox.

thats a not for mine? :p

Check your PM inbox.

Hey Znote.. Might need a windows server for project... talk more tmrow :p

@up

If you mean forgottenl.sytes.net, the owner is named "RoHaN" (Znote Is Hosting This Ot if im right :p)

and if you mean the orginal forgottenl.hopto.org, the owner is named "Omar"

;p

Im not hosting forgottenL any longer.

nesuw3.jpg

I am the one who had the original forgottenl.hopto.org domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back