• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Znote Hosting Service [Free Hosting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a custom rlmap, working in 1 year, i can get 50+ players in a one day without publi and with publi 100+ :) pm if you want, i give any money for payment dedicated server.

I only want linux (debian if you can)

i got a custom rlmap, working in 1 year, i can get 50+ players in a one day without publi and with publi 100+ :) pm if you want, i give any money for payment dedicated server.

I only want linux (debian if you can)

Do you have experience with Linux so you can take care of yourself without to much help from me? If thats the case then I will gladly give you a spot.

@Znote, you could use the experience, atleast 70% of the "real market" are from the *nix portion. (I call school and such with an internal AD network forced by the state a unreal maket).

@stian

Yes but I want to avoid the repeated actions. :p

Anyway going to install a Debian box now. Hope there ain't to many differences between Debian and Ubuntu.

Hehe, clean 150mb Debian install uses whole 28MB of ram! :p

Last edited:
Was a bit bored.
So did a paint illustration of Znote Hosting Service. :D
9ruik4.png

NB: We use synchronized cable as connection, not lightning! ;)
(SDSL, not ADSL). At a rate of 10/10 mb'sec.

Last edited:
I'm Starting my own server.

Information.
PVP-E
Its costum map, noob war.
Low exp rate and many unique things.
I'm really need a trust fully person.

Screens
A quest for my Project - not finished.
SbJvA8gIQ.png

This is quest too.
v10PK7H72E.png

2UwPklmdM7.png

Contact me for more infromation this info isn't anything.

Looks very interesting. However atm all spots are occupied. I am to busy to maintain / give support to more than 4 servers.

I think the last room in that house is my server :)

Was a bit bored.
So did a paint illustration of Znote Hosting Service. :D
9ruik4.png

NB: We use synchronized cable as connection, not lightning! ;)
(SDSL, not ADSL). At a rate of 10/10 mb'sec.

My servers have hosted 2 OTs with a total of 400 players online without any lags at all. (Znote server when it was popular and ForgottenL).

You have no idea what you are talking about.

ForgottenL...
PLEASE! dont talk "forgottenl" like the actual one.
THe OLD FORGOTTENL, was super rox.
THE ACTUAL FORGOTTENl, sux.
Btw nice host specs ^^ +1 Znote

Btw - want host a forgottenl edit map? LOLz
with high rates :p lol i made like 10x more quests and 20x more monsters than the one i downloaded (wich was buged lolz)
Haha ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still got available servers?..

Znote, I want to host one server with a custom map, I'm brazilian, but I would like to host it for european/american players.

I already had a RL Map server for 1 year, so I have experience.

Well, if you accept just look at your private messages.

Thank you

Last edited:
Btw - want host a forgottenl edit map? LOLz
with high rates :p lol i made like 10x more quests and 20x more monsters than the one i downloaded (wich was buged lolz)
Haha ^^

I made ForgottenL 8.1. So I guess when I hosted it was "old forgottenl".

Right now im to busy to take in new requests. Lost much of my Internet time due to RL issues. So will do my best to keep the existing people on my hosting service satisfied instead of adding new ones. :p I guess I will stay inactive and not interested in any more OT owners for a few more weeks.

I have been hosting swev.hopto.org (server 3) now for 30 days and otservlist tells us the uptime is 99.87%.

This kinda proves my hosting should be kinda good. :)

And all together all the OTs player count have peaked 240, without noticing lag. (unless your from the other side of the world).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back