• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Znote Hosting Service [Free Hosting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi znote, don't you accept real maps? :( they make good money when it´s good it have donation sys. and it's oldschool 7.6.. watcha say

1 Ubuntu Server (Linux) box is available.

Will only give it to someone who got experience with Linux. Since I am to busy to help with it.

1 Ubuntu Server (Linux) box is available.

Will only give it to someone who got experience with Linux. Since I am to busy to help with it.

got a windows one yet? My server wont run on unix :/

Heheheh I got ITT !!

wowbc.png

Last edited:
I'd like you to host my server.
Custom map server, low rates (x5 exp), RPG style.
It's called RChaos, it has been open before for nearly 2 months and had like 30~40 players online.
I closed it, made some major improvements on the map (re-editing map parts, new areas) because when I mapped the main continent i had little idea of mapping, so the first impresion the players got was a really bad one. Re-made all that part.
I also introduced modern AAC, some new features, scripts, and updated it to 8.6.

Please answer per PM if you'd take it :)
Thanks in advance

@Woothias

I am curious, how big is your map in MB?

Not that much, about 16~18 MB (the finished parts, got another continent on which I'm still working which takes another 3 MB atm.)
But its designed to be played by 100+ players for sure.

o.0 pwnage host LET THAT GUY HOST!! :D

Well guys as i can say, His hosting is just PERFECT, no downtimes, the internet is kinda uhm freaking fast so no laggs at all (my server already got 46 online in couple of days, and actulaly 46 PPL WHO LIKE THE OT not spamming sh*tty stuff, so crap lol..
And after all... Znote is very honest and will never do anything to your project..
So, whoever got a good server and wanna go for it talk to him, you won't find a better trust worthy dude :D

I am considering setting up one extra Linux server.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Free hosting? I would use this spot to full potential! Let me know if you have a spot.

Have something better than this?
* Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX200 with Intel D2786 Chipset
* 2x Xeon E5520, 2x Quadcore - Nehalem
* 8 GB DDR3 DIMM-RAM
* 2x 500 GB SATA II HDDs, 7.200rpm
* RAID 1
* 10.000 GB data transfer included
* Server location in Frankfurt/Germany or St. Louis/USA
Thats my hoster
If you do i can work with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.