• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Znote Hosting Service [Free Hosting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
Znote hosting service is closed for business. We are not hosting servers any longer.
I just got a message from my boss, he needs money from my boxes. I will have to be more strict with money now and can no longer provide free hosting. If you want to have me as a hoster you will now have to pay for hosting. You can anytime hook me up on mail: [email protected] if you are interested and want to avoid public posts here on otland.

Hosting ATM:
1. http://aofd.sytes.net/
2. http://ots.znote.eu - Classic Znote OTs
3. Minecraft server: IP: znote.eu:7778 (OtlandCraft) <--- Click for info
4. http://swev.se - Swev evolution OT.

9ruik4.png

The servers are located in Norway.
rr31if.png
(Tested against Swedish host) [www.tptest.se]
Speedtest results in English: 11.56Mbps download, 9.45Mbps upload speed. (tested the speed with a bit over 200 players already online).
Speedtest shows potential of at least 500 players without any problems. (If you let me improve your website).
If we manage to exceed these results hosting OT, upgrading to 20/20 will happen ASAP.

My requirements from you as an OT owner:
  • - Use Modern AAC
  • - In case of Windows, use Uniform Server, in case of Linux, whatever you want.
  • - Free hosting, have 30+ players online on your server after 1 - 2 weeks. Else I will look for better candidates to use my hardware.
  • - Custom servers and war servers are welcome. No RL maps.
  • - Have experience as a OT owner, have a small team to assist you.
  • - Mapsize lower than 40MB.
  • - No console errors in server startup.
  • - A local testing environment. So you can run the OT on your local computer and test new scripts and things you make before running it on my dedicated servers.

What can I offer you as a hoster?
  • - Great uptime.
  • - Trusted hoster. I have no intentions to mess with your server.
  • - Network DoS protection.
  • - Help you set up your OT server, increase its performance on both Windows and Linux.
  • - Auto restarter, general support.
  • - Internet speed capable of a very high players online count.
  • - If you get 50+ active players, I can help installing shop system and stuff for you.
[/quote]

Last edited:
Well.. nice computers but the internetspeed kinda sucks xD (no offense :p)

edit, first post? w00t xD

Last edited:
aff i dont meet the requirements. dont want to use modernaac. >.>

Well.. nice computers but the internetspeed kinda sucks xD (no offense :p)

My servers have hosted 2 OTs with a total of 400 players online without any lags at all. (Znote server when it was popular and ForgottenL).

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Znote what about if I use sqlite its easier man its a war server.Map not yet done but 70% done.

Znote what about if I use sqlite its easier man its a war server.Map not yet done but 70% done.

Sqlite servers are ok as long as you don't use gesior with it. I don't think Modern AAC got support for sqlite so you most likely won't have a properly website for it then.

Also how do you plan to remote an sqlite database?

Sqlite servers are ok as long as you don't use gesior with it. I don't think Modern AAC got support for sqlite so you most likely won't have a properly website for it then.

Also how do you plan to remote an sqlite database?
Well Znote I want you as hoster and well right now Im on a cousins computer and have all the data of server here but I will tranfer the data in about 2 weeks and when I get to my computer I will use mysql.And Modern AAC for website and make custom client to aviod the Botters and etc..

Last edited:
100% free? Damn, I don't like the odds against my services :p. Well, if you need a DDoS test, performance tips or something just ask. Can't really gve you with much else.

100% free? Damn, I don't like the odds against my services :p. Well, if you need a DDoS test, performance tips or something just ask. Can't really gve you with much else.

Quoted from main message:
Znote said:
I am offering free hosting, however if you get a popular server and earn money through a donation system, I would like to have some of the money. With the money I will get more than 4 computers, and will get assigned a stronger internet connection.

I also like the idea of supporting Modern AAC, donation free servers, I get to properly test the functionality of Uniform Server, I get to practice a little on Linux. I work in this company, so I have no financial problems. And I get to play more in a server environment. :D

i got this server, is a 8.6 war server, you start at lvl 120 with all the stuff, but runes/potions r not infinites u can buy bps with it, when u kill xxx ppl u get an addon, the map is just a little city, but great for war, and u also can do inquisition, poi, annihilator and dhq with real actions 3: i don't host it anymore but maybe u r intersted in host it.
VZd7NIkxH0.png

pMFlWFMEFs.png

ivnf1EnuHw.png

FGZC5CA3NP.png

and if the server earn cash with donation i'm ok if i just get maybe 10% 20% i don't need it but i'm 15 and is hard get cyber-cash :s so will be great get some.

Last edited:
I have a custom server, I'm not having donations for it. It's 8.6 sources edited, It's very close to done. All i do is fix some quests, add some custom items for players, and it will be done. I've added you on msn ([email protected]).

I'd like to say you're probably avoid me from lose heart to OT.

I'm a The War Server developer. I've stopped project because of personal issues. Now I'm back and I want to continue project. I need a private server to check everything before I release it. So... now some informations about the server.

1) I'll use Modern AAC,
2) I want to use one of your Ubuntu servers, because I don't like M$ products (Yes, I use Ubuntu at home),
3) About free hosting: half year ago, before I left last war server I've ~120 players online, but I cannot prove it,
4) As distro name says, It's war server,
5) I have some experience as OT owner, I haven't team because It's not necessary,
6) I hate donation system, It will be non-profit server.

I have almost all prepared to move ;)

Something about me:
I'm 18 years old and I'm from Poland (sadly) .I have just graduated lyceum. I'm going to study informatics at good technical university.

I'm counting on you,
Keraxel.

I'd like to say you're probably avoid me from lose heart to OT.

I'm a The War Server developer. I've stopped project because of personal issues. Now I'm back and I want to continue project. I need a private server to check everything before I release it. So... now some informations about the server.

1) I'll use Modern AAC,
2) I want to use one of your Ubuntu servers, because I don't like M$ products (Yes, I use Ubuntu at home),
3) About free hosting: half year ago, before I left last war server I've ~120 players online, but I cannot prove it,
4) As distro name says, It's war server,
5) I have some experience as OT owner, I haven't team because It's not necessary,
6) I hate donation system, It will be non-profit server.

I have almost all prepared to move ;)

Something about me:
I'm 18 years old and I'm from Poland (sadly) .I have just graduated lyceum. I'm going to study informatics at good technical university.

I'm counting on you,
Keraxel.

Alright! Since you are using a war server you don't need more than 1GB ram right?

Probably It won't be enough because of www site and MySQL database.
Server takes 200~ MB RAM without players.
Correct me if I'm wrong, I've never checked cpu and mem usage while I've hosted ;s

I really need this, I WANT THIS!

Just to make the perfect ot ever hosted.

Probably It won't be enough because of www site and MySQL database.
Server takes 200~ MB RAM without players.
Correct me if I'm wrong, I've never checked cpu and mem usage while I've hosted ;s

CPU usage is the least problem, as long as you don't have errors on your OT.

With the database and apache server and all that stuff, ubuntu server uses about 400mb ram, meaning 600mb available resources on a 1GB box. So thats not a problem either, and if it would become, you will have quite many players online on the OT, and by that time I would not hesitate to give you more RAM. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back