• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote search for SQL database

Thats just an example, it doesn't search for it in that directory.

You should upload your schema.mysql to PHPMyAdmin / your database and import the missing Znote schema on step 2.
And then edit the config.php and set the correct user/pass and database.

Thats just an example, it doesn't search for it in that directory.

You should upload your schema.mysql to PHPMyAdmin / your database and import the missing Znote schema on step 2.
And then edit the config.php and set the correct user/pass and database.
I am trying to setup my own website so that is why I asked. :) I can host my website locally but not by using my newly bought web hotel. So do you mean that I need to configure config.php in order for it to work?

Oh man... You need MySQL database running on MySQL server and username and password to MySQL server have to be configured in config.php. The file you are talking about is just schema. You can create database structure using that, but this doesn't matter as long as you have MySQL database already setup. You don't have to configure location of your database, because there is no such thing if using MySQL. Please learn at least VERY BASICS of databases concept.

As I said. I can host my website locally but I do not know how to connect it to an bought web hotel.

Oh man... You need MySQL database running on MySQL server and username and password to MySQL server have to be configured in config.php. The file you are talking about is just schema. You can create database structure using that, but this doesn't matter as long as you have MySQL database already setup. You don't have to configure location of your database, because there is no such thing if using MySQL. Please learn at least VERY BASICS of databases concept.
I do not think you understand my problem. I know something about MySql.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not think you understand my problem. I know something about MySql.
It's because of your first question. Znote does not import your database, you do. "Make sure YOU have imported TFS database." Then you talk about something that has no relation at all with your first question, don't expect people to understand you.

It's because of your first question. Znote does not import your database, you do. "Make sure YOU have imported TFS database." Then you talk about something that has no relation at all with your first question, don't expect people to understand you.
It does when I host it locally but not when I try to host it on the web.

Back