• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote]Website errors...

dixers

Owner of an OT
Reaction score
My server website is looking really weird, even without layouts, but this is the layout I want to use.

oXIN5KQ.jpg

If you know what the problem might be, have Teamviewer and is willing to help, comment and I will contact you :)

Looks like you're not using TFS 1.x?
Set the correct TFS version in config.php.
Code:
// Available options: TFS_02, TFS_03
// TFS 0.2 = TFS_02
// TFS 0.3 = TFS_03 (If ur using 0.3.6, set $config['salt'] to false)!
// TFS 0.4 = TFS_03
// TFS 1.0 = TFS_10 (Under developement)
$config['TFSVersion'] = 'TFS_10';

Looks like you're not using TFS 1.x?
Set the correct TFS version in config.php.
Code:
// TFS 0.2 = TFS_02
// TFS 0.4 = TFS_03
$config['TFSVersion'] = 'TFS_10';

D'oh, do I feel stupid?

But as you can see,
Sub page not recognized.
The sub page you requested is not recognized.

How do I get rid of that?

That is a problem with the layout. Check layout/sub.php and add the missing pages.

I don't know if this is the layout you're using but might be worth a read: http://otland.net/threads/znote-aac-tibiacom-template.191625/page-4
Thanks man, now when that is worked out, I got another problem.

I can neither do new accounts or login, and how do I get rid of the email verification?

I don't think it is the mysql connection that is the problem because the site loads highscores etc.

Turn off emails: https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC/blob/master/config.php#L522-L532

What happens when you try to register an account or login?
Does the account work on the website but not on the server? If so you need to change your server (TFS) password type to sha1 in config.lua.

1. I have it turned off, still won't work.
Code:
    $config['mailserver'] = array(
        'register' => false, // Send activation mail
        'accountRecovery' => false, // Recover username or password through mail
        'host' => "mailserver.znote.eu", // Outgoing mail server host.
        'securityType' => 'ssl', // ssl or tls
        'port' => 465, // SMTP port number - likely to be 465(ssl) or 587(tls)
        'username' => '[email protected]', // Likely the email address
        'password' => 'emailpassword', // The password.
        'debug' => false, // Enable debugging if you have problems and are looking for errors.
        'fromName' => $config['site_title'],
    );
2. Says my account combination is wrong, read though Znotes thread and it said that I was supposed to change version... I use tfs 0.3.6 so it should look like this right?
Code:
<?php
    // TFS 0.2 = TFS_02
    // TFS 0.4 = TFS_03
    $config['TFSVersion'] = 'TFS_03';
    // As far as I know, OTX is based on TFS_03, so make sure TFS version is configured TFS_03
    $config['CustomVersion'] = false;

Did you create the account through the website or did you add it in the database by hand? If you go into the database, does the passwords look like this d788b244ddc43540e526b6ffa66adab975ea0f8d?

Could you give me the IP so I can see for myself what happens when you register? You can send a PM if you don't want to do it in public.

Hey Everyone

I did make a new database and i used znote and opened xampp and activate mysql and apache when i open the site and make an account it doesn't appear in the ot or in tibia but when i go to 127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin i saw all the accounts but i can't login into it

Last edited:
Back