• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved ZnoteACC and houses (RME)

Kuzyn

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey. How I can add houses to the ZnoteACC?
Failed to fetch data from sql->houses table.
Is the table empty?

I tried adding house in RME but as I predicted, didnt work :p

Solution
Hmm, have you tried to start and save the server? Usually the server should populate the houses table, but I have heard that it waits until first server save. (Not entirely sure).
db table called houses has any information inside or wut?
Houses: MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0000 seconds.)
House_list:
dot.gif
MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0030 seconds.)

config.lua (www)
Code:
    // ONLY FOR TFS 0.2 (TFS 0.3/4 users don't need to care about this, as its fully loaded from db)
    $config['house'] = array(
            'house_file' => 'C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\forgottenserver-master\data\world',
            'price_sqm' => '50', // price per house sqm

// - TFS 1.0 ONLY -- HOUSE AUCTION SYSTEM!
    $config['houseConfig'] = array(
        'HouseListDefaultTown' => 1, // Default town id to display when visting house list page page.
        'minimumBidSQM' => 200, // minimum bid cost on auction (per SQM)
        'auctionPeriod' => 24 * 60 * 60, // 24 hours auction time.
        'housesPerPlayer' => 1,
        'requirePremium' => true,
        'levelToBuyHouse' => 8,

conflig.lua (server)
Code:
-- Houses
-- NOTE: set housePriceEachSQM to -1 to disable the ingame buy house functionality
housePriceEachSQM = -1
houseRentPeriod = "30"

Houses: MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0000 seconds.)
House_list:
dot.gif
MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0030 seconds.)

config.lua (www)
Code:
    // ONLY FOR TFS 0.2 (TFS 0.3/4 users don't need to care about this, as its fully loaded from db)
    $config['house'] = array(
            'house_file' => 'C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\forgottenserver-master\data\world',
            'price_sqm' => '50', // price per house sqm

// - TFS 1.0 ONLY -- HOUSE AUCTION SYSTEM!
    $config['houseConfig'] = array(
        'HouseListDefaultTown' => 1, // Default town id to display when visting house list page page.
        'minimumBidSQM' => 200, // minimum bid cost on auction (per SQM)
        'auctionPeriod' => 24 * 60 * 60, // 24 hours auction time.
        'housesPerPlayer' => 1,
        'requirePremium' => true,
        'levelToBuyHouse' => 8,

conflig.lua (server)
Code:
-- Houses
-- NOTE: set housePriceEachSQM to -1 to disable the ingame buy house functionality
housePriceEachSQM = -1
houseRentPeriod = "30"
if it doesnt have any info to read it would not work

if it doesnt have any info to read it would not work
I've got 1 house in my house file. What is the correct path? Or what I should do to reload this?

Both dont work, its still empty.
Code:
'C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\forgottenserver-master\data\world'
'C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\forgottenserver-master\data\world\openrpg-house.xml'

Hmm, have you tried to start and save the server? Usually the server should populate the houses table, but I have heard that it waits until first server save. (Not entirely sure).

Solution
Confirming what @Znote said, server has to save to load houses into the database.
What @Raggaer said, but, you can use /closeserver and then /openserver, it will save the server as well. (at least when I was having this issue)

Back