• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved ZnoteACC error

thanhlan94

Dragonot.zapto.org Owner
Reaction score
Tried google already could not find any fix :(
I got this error when i tried to make my acc on the website how do i fix this? im on localhost it says
string(106) "SELECT `ip`, `created`, `points`, `cooldown`, `flag` FROM `znote_accounts` WHERE `account_id` = 2 LIMIT 1;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

Table 'superdoom.znote_accounts' doesn't exist

and on my actual website it says
No changelogs submitted.string(165) "SELECT `n`.`id`, `n`.`title`, `n`.`text`, `n`.`date`, `p`.`name` FROM `znote_news` AS `n` INNER JOIN `players` AS `p` ON `n`.`pid` = `p`.`id` ORDER BY `n`.`id` DESC;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_multi (select multiple rows from database)

Table 'superdoom.znote_news' doesn't exist

You can add the missing tables I posted, in the third link you can see how to do it, the images don't work anymore but the description should be clear enough I think.
I assume you already imported your TFS database/schema, or what do you mean?

I just copied and paste both of the things but i still get the same error, and the query does not give me the code, or I don't know how to put the code in, but on my connect.php it says
Make sure you have imported TFS database. (OTdir/forgottenserver.sql OR OTdir/schemas/mysql.sql)
I have not done that how do I do that?
Btw I assume it says points, but i disabled the points system why does it say something about points in the error?

Also, How do I fix this?
string(116) "SELECT `id`, `name`, `access`, `closed`, `hidden`, `guild_id` FROM `znote_forum` WHERE `access`<='' ORDER BY `name`;"
(query - SQL error)

Table 'superdoom.znote_forum' doesn't exist

• string(90) "SELECT `id`, `player_id` FROM `znote_forum_threads` WHERE `forum_id`='4' AND `closed`='0';"
    (query - SQL error)

Table 'superdoom.znote_forum_threads' doesn't exist

• When I give myself admin on website I dont see anything that i would see on a non admin account, how do i fix it?

Back